Water VS Fire

"Ngh...where..am I?" I opened my eyes and jumped up and got into a stance.
"Shit." I grabbed my head. 
I realized I was in a hospital room. I saw a T.V on the side showing the Sports Festival. I could hear the loud noises and feel the floor shaking so I knew I was still at U.A.
I sat back down on the bed and rubbed my head to numb the pain.
"Hey..."
"Baka! What happened? Why am I here? Where's Todoroki? Did I beat him?"
"Shh." He shushed me and made me sit back down and rubbed my arms.
"You beat him but you got....out of control. They had to make you go to sleep. They did that to me last year."
"Oh.....Ok. Who am I versing next?"
"The final round will be Marinette verses Bakugou Katsuki!" The T.V shouted.
"There's your answer." He replied cockily.
"May the best win Baka."
"May the best win Blueberry."
"Blueberry?"
"Yea...a new nickname....your hair."
"Oh...thanks," I muttered. 
"You ready?"
"Yea...I'm gonna fill my water bottle and drink some too. See ya later."
"See ya."

I walked out and filled my water bottle and went to my room. I saw my fists were wrapped in bandages. 
"Now calling Marinette!" I walked out making the crowds scream.
"Marinette!" I looked up at the stands and saw my friends waving and screaming.
"You got this bro!"
"Beat his ass and show him who's boss!"
"Take the king down!"
I smiled and looked back to see Baka walking up with his hands at his sides. He was smirking.
"Ready idiot?"
"Definitely. You?"
"Fucking ready." He smirked and took out his hand for a shake.
I walked back to my side and saw Todoroki in the stands. He had bandages on his face. I smirked at that. 
"Go!"