I'm So Sorry

"Alright students. Most of you guys passed. And I'm glad that the students who didn't pass last year, did pretty well this year. I'm proud of you all. You guys have grown from little kids to pro heroes. You kids saved much more lives than we had when we were your age. And even though you guys annoy the heck out of me and cause a lot of trouble.....I love you guys."
"........"
We all stared at Mr. Aizawa. A few days passed and we all got our exam marks and we all did pretty well.
I got 100% on my physical one and 95% on my written one. 
"Don't make this awkward.."
"Mr. Aizawa!" 
"How could you?"
"You're making me cry!"
"We love you too Mr. Aizawa!"
"You're the best!"
"Whatever...anyways. A field trip is coming up. Next week. We'll be leaving early in the morning so we could get there by night. Pack your bags and be prepared."

We got back to the dorms and Katsu and I were chilling in my room.
"Hey...I have something for you." Katsu stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"Just wait here. I have to get something."
"Ok."
He left my room and came back 5 minutes later.
"What's up?"
"Here." He gave me a black box.
"What's in it?" I eyed it suspiciously.
"Just open it dumbass." He sat down next to me.
I opened the box to see a silver necklace. It was a half heart with a key on it. 
"It's a promise necklace. I have one." he showed me his. It was golden with a heart.
"I decided to get this one because you have the key to my heart." He smiled with pink cheeks.

" He smiled with pink cheeks

"They're beautiful Katsu." I smiled and quickly put my necklace on.
"I promise....I'm going to be with you forever. I'm going to love you and protect you. I'm going to marry you one day. I never felt this way for any girl...so I want to stay with you forever." He smiled.
I felt tears in my eyes.
"Why are you crying?"
"I love you."
That's not why I was crying. I'm crying because I'm going to break his heart.
"I love you too." He kissed me.

"So guys...wanna go shopping later on?"
"Sure."
"Yep!"
"Si."
"Ok."
"No."
"Bakubro! C'mon!"
"No."
"Katsu~ I need some stuff."
"......" He stared at me for a while then kissed my cheek.
"Fine." He mumbled.
"Yay! We'll go this weekend!"

It was finally the weekend and time to go shopping for supplies.
I have to meet up with the League later on to tell them. 

I wore a dark orange top that went till under my breast showcasing my abs and scars that I am proud of. I also wore low-waisted blue jeans. I left my hair open and put my sunglasses in my hair.