Battle

(This chapter is long. 1935 words. But enjoy!)

"And the mole is....your lovely friend...Marinette." I gasped and stared wide-eyed at him. 

Everyone immediately turned toward me.
"What?"
"No! You're lying!"
"It's not true right Marinette?"
"......"
"Come to me, Sabre."
"Sabre!? The best swordsmen!?" Mr. Aizawa asked shocked.
"Swordswoman." Touya corrected him while smiling at me.
"Marinette! Come on tell us it's not true!" Mina grabbed my arm and begged with tears falling down her cheeks. 
"I'm sorry," I mumbled and walked forward.
Everyone made a path for me.
I passed by Momo and she smirked at me.
"Mari..." Kiri, Kami, and Sero stared at me. Kami even grabbed my hand and tried telling me to stay.
I almost got to the front when my arm was pulled back in a tight grip.
Katsu.
He was glaring at me with tears in his red eyes but he didn't let them out.
"Tell me! Tell me the damn truth!"
"...."
"Fucking tell me!"
"Sabre."
I pulled my hand out of his and walked towards Shigiraki and the gang. 

"Here." Shigiraki threw my bag at my stomach making me groan and glare at him.
"Change. Now."
I glared at him even more and turned around and took off my shirt and wore my villain suit.
I could feel Katsu glaring at me.
I felt a shadow behind me and it was Touya who probably didn't want everyone to watch me change.
I smiled sadly at him which he returned.
I took off my pants and quickly changed into my full outfit.
I grabbed my swords and supplies and put them on myself and came to the front.
I pulled my hood up and my mask.
I heard my classmates gasp. 
"Marinette!"
"Please! Come back!"
"Marinette. I'll give you one more chance. If you stop all this nonsense and come back right now....we'll forgive you. But if you land one hit on us...we will never forgive you." Mr. Aizawa said while staring into my eyes. 
He was like a father I never had.
We had so much in common. He used to tease me every time I fell asleep and I would annoy him every time he fell asleep. 

I just glared at him and he sighed.
"Ready heroes?" Shigiraki teased with a smirk.
"If you're not then too bad." He snapped his fingers and we all ran forward. 
Here goes nothing

Destruction. Disaster. Fire. Fallen trees. Broken cabins. Holes in the forest floor.