6 Years Later

6 Years Later:
"Where is that dumbass!?" Katsu shouted coming into the lobby.
"Right here, Katsu." I raised my free hand.
"What the fuck is your fucking problem?!"
"I know...I shouldn't have done that. I should've waited I know." I pouted and peeked up at him to see him glaring at me.
"I love you." I did the puppy eyes.
"Tch. I love you too, dumbass." He muttered then leaned down and pecked my forehead.
"Alright. All good. Just get some rest and if it still hurts take this medicine."
"Thank you, doc!"
"Anytime, Suijin." He chuckled and left. 
Suijin is my hero's name. The god of water in Japan.
"Let's go dumbass. Got paperwork to finish.
"Ok!" I stood up and went to the elevator with Katsu.

Now you may all be confused right now so listen up!
I am now 22 years old and Katsu is 23. We both are pro heroes and have our agency and Katsu and I are partners. Just like Katsu and I talked about in high school.
We are still dating and I've learned a lot.
We had sex....a couple of times. 
We live in a big apartment together. 
All of our friends graduated too and worked for agencies or made their own. Some even started dating like Mina and Kiri. 

Right now, we were on a mission when I got a nasty gash on my arm.
Katsu forced me to go back and get cleaned up and that he would meet me there.

And now, we are working on paperwork.
We have one big office with two desks connected. They are facing towards the door so we can see whoever entered. 

We have a small compartment in the wall and if you open it there's a fridge

We have a small compartment in the wall and if you open it there's a fridge. It has water bottles and sodas and some snacks for us.
We mostly work the whole time but I know our limits and make us take breaks.

We have a wall window on the side where we can see the whole city from. 
We have a button on the wall, and once we press it, glass compartments open up with our suits. 

We have a shelf with all of our achievements and pictures of friends. 

"I'm done!"
"Same.."
"Home?"
"Sure." He closed his laptop and sat up after cleaning up his desk.
We both changed into our regular clothes and put our hero costumes in the compartments.

I wore a white hoodie with dark leggings and sneakers. I wore a black mask and lifted my hoodie. 

I love my fans

I love my fans...but sometimes they get a bit crazy.

Katsu wore a black hoodie with black jeans a black mask and a cap.