Emotional Day

Today, I had a meeting with the League. 
Right after school, I came back to the dorms and changed.

I decided to wear one of my new outfits.
I wore a brown hoodie that went till above my belly button. I wore white jeans with a rip on my thigh that went right below my belly button. I wore my hair in my pigtails. 

I grabbed my phone and a water bottle of water and left my room

"Hey...Where ya going?" Baka asked when the elevator came up.
I went in and he stayed in except for going out.
"Out."
"Where?"
"Just to meet some old friends. And maybe if my bro is there then him too." I shrugged. 
"Oh...." He looked down playing with his uniform.
"I'll hopefully be back before lunch. Don't worry." The elevator opened so I walked out.
"Call me if you need anything?" He asked.
"Ok. See ya." He waved then the elevator door shut and it went up.

I said bye to a few of my friends and finally left.
I walked toward the meet-up and saw Touya.
"Touya!" I ran and hugged him.
"Hey, there little sis."
"I missed you.." I mumbled and I could feel the tears coming but I sucked it up. 
"Hey...don't cry. I'm here."
 He mumbled while wiping the tears away. 
"I missed you."
"I missed you too little sis. I'm so proud of you." He ruffled my hair and pushed me to stand properly.
"Finally you're here." Shigiraki came with Toga and Kurogiri.
"Now. Info. And fucking real info or I'll fucking kill you right here!"
"Oi! Back the fuck off!" Touya said while putting his hands on my shoulder.
"Whatever.."
"Class 2-A is going for a field trip again. But Mr. Aizawa didn't tell us where or anything in case it gets out to you guys. I heard him telling the principal."
"Ok...that's good info. Just tell us as soon as he tells you guys what day. And we'll follow you."
"Ok."
"And another thing....you said he didn't tell you guys yet in case it gets out to us."
"Yes?"
"Are you saying you're not one of us?"
"...."
"You are one of us. No matter what you say or do. They won't like you anymore once they figure out the truth. So remember...once we defeat them and you betray them...you're coming back with us. Understand?"
"Yes."
"Leave."
I started walking away.
"Not you. Everyone else. Leave. I need to have a chat with her alone."
"....Stay safe," Touya whispered in my ear.
Everyone left leaving Shigiraki and me alone.
"You love them."
"Huh?"
"You want to be their friend. You enjoy being with them."
"....."
"You think they'll still want you once you betray them?"
"...."
"Answer me!"
"No! They'll hate me! They'll have tears and frowns! They'll question me and not want me! Bakugou will hate me!"
"Exactly. So stop getting close to them. You'll just break down at the end. I'm already making a plan. And you'll just ruin it. Pay attention."
"Yes."
"Leave."
I walked away and left. 
I let the tears out. 
I got back to the dorms and walked straight to the elevator ignoring my friends.
I went to my room and locked my door and shut my curtains.
I took off my clothes and changed into a black tank top with short shorts and jumped on my bed.
I stuffed my face in my pillow and listened to sad songs on full volume and let all my tears out. 

I sobbed into my pillow.
I didn't know what to do!
"Why!?" I shouted into my pillow.
"Why can't I be normal!? Why am I like this!?" I kicked my feet and pounded my fist against my bed.
I heard my door open and someone shut it.
"Get the fuck out of my room!" I broke down in the middle of my sentence and sobbed into my pillow making it hard for me to breathe.
I felt hands grab my waist and lift me.
"Let go of me! Let me the fuck go!"
"Shh shh! I got you!" I got pulled into a chest and arms wrapped tightly against my body not letting me go.
"Leave me alone!" I pounded my fist against his chest. 
"I got you. Let it out." They rubbed my head and hair. They rocked back and forth. 
I slowly stopped moving and just grabbed a fistful of their shirt and cried. 
"Shh...I got you. It's gonna be ok. I got you." They lifted me and brought me closer making my face go into their neck. 
I saw their shoulder so I bit it.
I fucking bit it so hard.
"Shit!" He hissed but rubbed my back still and didn't move.
"I got you.." He mumbled.
I bit the skin so hard till my jaw started hurting. 
"I got you."
I rested my face in his neck and sniffed smelling the comforting smell of smoke and burnt caramel. 
I closed my eyes and let the silence make me go to sleep.

Bakugou's POV:
We were all chilling in the common room.
I went to the kitchen to grab a snack.
"Marinette!"
"Hey gi-....what's wrong?"
"I think she's upset..."
"What's wrong?" I asked while coming back to the common room.
"Mari came back...but she ignored us and ran up. I think she's crying.."
"..I'm gonna go check up on her. No one comes." I put my snack down and ran up to her room, no time for the elevator.
I went to her door and heard loud music but it was depressing. I could hear her sobbing and scream. 
I unlocked the door with something sharp and closed the door once I entered.

She screamed at me to go but I ignored her.
I lifted her from her waist and she screamed and cried and kicked.
I grabbed her and made her sit on my lap and I held her tightly.
She punched my chest and told me to let her go.
I said soothing words and held her while she cried.
She even bit my shoulder and even though it hurt like a bitch I let her. 
A little while later she calmed down and I heard her breathing calm down.

I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed.
I moved her hair out of the way and wiped her tears away. 
"I got you, Blueberry.." I whispered to her and then kissed her forehead. 
I turned off her phone and held her in my arms and fell asleep.