Chapter 32

Chapter 32
Sloppy clean up
Carnell POV

The women gasped. Blac took a step back while I moved to lean against the wall. Watching the scene unfold while being close enough to protect him if I needed to. I wanted to see what would happen. How Giovanni would handle this.

Blac's worried expression turnt to boldness once he looked and saw everyone on the couch he'd step closer too staring at him. He cracked his neck before coming towards Giovanni. I had to fight the urge to step in front of him and tell myself Giovanni's gonna handle it for now. "You're not gonna shoot me." I watched him for a minute and his hands were shaking but he was tryna cover it up. Nigga wasn't slick, I could see the fear in his eyes without the tell of his hands shaking. It was funny as hell he thought I ain't peep that shit.

"Are you sure?" Giovanni said, surprising me once again. This wasn't the same person that was nearly shaking in his boots a few minutes ago. I don't know which one I wanted more.

As of right now I didn't even know if Gio could shoot him or not. He killed Noah but that was in a kill or be killed situation. Anyone would've killed to stay alive. Even the people that can't think of taking a life now, if put in that position they're gonna kill. Or die trying. Especially with their child's life at stake. I've seen it more times than I can count.

This wasn't a life or death situation and it was no going back from pulling that trigger this time. Like I said before any sane person would have thoughts even nightmares after taking a life.

I watched how he held the gun just like I taught him and a smirk came to my face. From how Giovanni was looking I'd say he was ready to but only he knew fosho.

He was looking fine as hell standing there with that gun in his hands. I would watch dude do this everyday if i could. He looked innocent but that gun he was holding told a different story. And watching him I forgot the reason this day went to shit earlier, made me want to bend him over any and everything in here. If I kept looking at him I was gone say fuck this check in and leave to fuck him instead.

I needed to have my way with him with no interruptions. Especially after this. It's been too long since I've fucked someone.

When he cocked the gun I looked at everybody needing my eyes off him. I half expected someone to pull one out but that ain't happened. Smoke was still coming to, Rock was on the couch watching like this was his favorite show. One of the girls sitting on the couch stood and Blac turnt towards her. It was only two reasons a person would try to stand in front of a gun for someone else. She was either stupid as hell or thought she was mored than a fuck toy.

If Giovanni took that step and shot someone I was done holding back. Blood was gonna be everywhere. Everyone would be dying.

"Liz, sit down." Blac said and I watched both of them.

They wasn't a threat so right now, I didn't even care enough to Interfere with whatever was gonna happen. I was hoping Giovanni didn't kill them, I wanted to break Blac's neck myself. But if he did I wouldn't even be mad cause he looked sexy as hell pointing that gun. Him pulling the trigger was only gonna make me want him more.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to check it. Messages from Greg and Thomas came through one after the other. Once I replied to Tony and started reading Greg messages about Catherine, 'Liz' started screaming like she was crazy. "I'm not letting this bitch ass unknown scrawny white Fucking boy try to shoot you. Who the fuck do you think you are!!? You Fucking bitch. How the fuck you bony and your stomach tryna come out. Body don't make sense you weirdly made mother fucker. I bet you won't fight me!"