Chapter 21

Confession
Chapter 21
Carnell POV

"You're still punishing him?" I ignored Greg punching the man in the gut, and watched as his body lurched forward. The restraints around his wrist were the only thing that kept him upright. His battered face was lowered down as his chin rested against his chest. I should've stopped hours ago but the stress of the day had to come off somehow even if it was only late morning. I already knew today was just not going to be a good day, it was a feeling I knew too well to ignore. I hadn't even started having fun, yet here he was already on the brink line of life and death. As much as I wanted him dead, the sad truth was if I wanted any information out of him then he needed to be able to talk. I'll let him heal then I won't even have to do anything to make him talk.  He's seen the light he could be beat into, I doubt he'll want to revisit it once he's healed enough. "You're not done are you?"

I ignored him as usual and walked out the hallway towards my office. I didn't need to tell him everything, I was his boss not the other way around. What I needed was a shower, drink, a fat ass blunt, maybe a good fuck and god damn answers. I was starting to get flustered and no one was going to like that. Everyone acted as if they were clueless and I was tired of that shit. I was going to get answers one way or another.

Since the entire house seemed to have so much tension going around, I tried to stay away from it. Especially since I knew the reason and as much as I wanted it to change I doubted it would. Not until I got rid of the problem that is, and that would be happening soon enough...real soon. I walked into my office holding in a groan as I saw the two already sitting in there. I thought I'll be alone getting some work done but obviously it wasn't the case.

"What." I said sitting in my chair starting my computer up. Over these days I've realized how much I didn't like when Rose talked. It was either annoying as hell, something smart or just plain stupid in a way so I was dreading this conversation. I now remembered why when I went to fuck, we didn't say much.

"You need to tell yo ant eater of a baby moms to watch her mouth before somebody run up in her shit." Michael said while glaring at her, one thing his momma taught us was to never hit a woman. His father also installed it into our heads young but I've come to realize over the years that women tended to be disrespectful or hit you and expect not to be hit or disrespected back. His father may have been working for me but he's taught me some of the things I needed in life. The father I never had if I'm being honest. "Pregnant or not she'll get fucked up if she keeps talking crazy."

Before he could even finish she was up clapping her damn hands with every other word. "Who the fuck you think you is? Nobody motherfucker. You think Carnell gonna let you do anything to me?! You or those white wanna be niggas ain't gone do n—.

"Sit the fuck down." I said, I was already annoyed and hearing her god damn voice ain't helping. The point she brought Giovanni up pissed me off further. She sat down but not before being dramatic as hell throwing her body every which way. She was about to open her mouth but I cut her off, "Nah stop running yo mouth." She did exactly as she was told with her arms crossed while rolling her eyes, I ignored her and spoke. "What happened?"

Micheal glared at her before speaking, "She kept saying slick little shit like won't nobody say shit back. Flapping her damn gums like an old person—being racist as hell like that shit ain't old. I ain't bout to let no hoe talk slick bout my lil brother so she better keep that shit in check. Before I rearrange her shit."

I sighed, but yet again as soon as I opened my mouth to respond she cut me off. "YOU GONE LET HIM TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?! I'M CARRYING YO BABY! Who fucking cares about the fagg—white boy...They ain't even blood."