Chapter 12.

Chapter 12| You Got Me Fucked Up.

"Qu'est-ce que tu veux dire?"(What do you mean?) Everyone knew Carnell had to be mad yet he didn't yell, didn't show any signs of aggression. Which in itself was dangerous because they knew what he was capable of. The one's cable of silent anger was worse than the ones who showed it.

The man on the other end of the phone knew that much, Carnell was usually quiet when doing business just observing everyone around him. As if he was planning each and everyone's death. It was scary not knowing what the other man would do or when they called him the wild card.

"C'est une menace, Monsieur."(It's a threat Sir.)

"De qui?"(From Who?) Carnell growled showing the first time in a long time what he was actually feeling to a business associate. He was what they called a silent killer; the deadly kind. He was exactly like that—you didn't know what was going on until he striked or it was too late. Never knew if he was actually feeling. Everyone thought he was emotionless or heartless and with his business he was, it was no other word for it. You couldn't show weaknesses if you wanted to survive in the business he was in.

Many times he's been called a psychopath. It was as if two different people were living in him, one who showed up when he was with his business the other showed when he was with his family. They didn't fractunize, they didn't blend. He knew how to turn his emotions off better than anyone, that's what made him so good at what he did. He learned at an early age, just like everything else he had to do.

"Nous n'avons encore trouvé personne."(We haven't found anyone yet.) The guy on the phone breathed hating that even to his own ears he sounded scared.

Carnell tsk three times before the line fell silent for a while until he spoke. "Faites votre travail et assurez-vous du bon fonctionnement de Cali." (Do your job and make sure Cali runs smoothly.)

Not many people were crazy enough to go up against him. With the name he made for himself and the allies he had no one was that stupid. They wouldn't succeed it was basically a suicide mission even thinking about it.

He was a sadist who took pleasure from torturing his enemies. Everyone in the game knew this, everyone either tried to make nice or get the fuck out his way. There was no in between either you was with him or against him. The small gangs to the Cartels even the mobs knew where he stood, you don't mess with him he won't Fuck with you. But if your business or associates cross him then you're going to be in the cross fires.

His businesses mainly run from Cali where he'll make trips but with everything going on and Kaiden not having a sitter he hasn't been in a while. Just checking and making sure things were good from home.

His phone ranged again and he pinched his eyebrows staring at the ceiling before answering. "Hello Carnell."

"Marco What do I owe this pleasure?" Carnell asked, looking at the video of two of his men torturing the snake.

Marco chuckled, making Carnell sighed he was annoyed but he had time for his business partner. "I've heard from a birdie that someone is becoming a problem."

The Italians weren't known for playing nice with anyone, not even their own unless you were one of them but they knew the same as everyone else. Carnell was silently powerful—wise beyond his years when it came to the business. And if they weren't with him they were against they'll rather have the crazy man. Then to have the two battling. They saw what he'll become even at the young age of fifteen and Marco was the one to help him.

"Same thing, different day. Cut to the chase Marco."

'At eighteen I was thinking more about partying than taking over.' Marco thought to himself, 'Yet this boy had everything in the span of age fifteen.'