Chapter 7.

Monday Hell
Carnell Pov

Monday's. I swear I hated them.

For some reason Kaiden decided to be a brat on Monday's and mainly every single week or every other I had to put him in his place. I didn't like having to do it but if I couldn't who would? And there was no way I was going to let him walk all over me. Child or not. He knew who the parent was and what was right from wrong so there was no excuse he should act the way he does. That shit was annoying as hell he thought I'll let him get away with it.

One thing was for sure, I wouldn't let my son grow up thinking he was going to be a brat—he better try that shit on someone else. I ain't care how big or cute those sad eyes were, he had the right one. Even though he tried it today, I still got his little ass to school—it didn't matter that he wasn't on time—he was there. He wasn't missing any other day this month unless some shit went down and that's on everything. He missed a week before today so that was done for—even if he didn't like going—he would go until I found a tutor and nanny. I didn't care if the school said he was advanced he'll still be in there, the only reason he missed last week was because he was sick. And now that he ain't—you better believe he'll be there bright and early.

Once I was in the parking lot I fired up my blunt, I didn't like smoking when Kaiden was around and I never will. Some stuff a child should never see—he won't grow up thinking that's what he could do or what's right. I mean I won't be mad but I won't be that kind of parent who does it in front of him.

I was so tired of Kai asking for that Gio nigga that i was on the verge of just going to pick him up yesterday and letting him stay.

That was why I never brought girls around him—I knew how I was and honestly I didn't want him getting attached to a hoe he'll never see again. True he didn't open up to people but when he did it was hard and he got attached.

It was that and me wanting the girl I brought around to be it—not no hoe I'll kick to the curb after I pulled out. That was the main reason if I'm being honest. At this point I wasn't even trying to find anyone because if we gone be together Kai might not be your son but you damn sure better act like it. He didn't need your love or anyone to take care of him. I had that covered but if you think I'm gonna be with you and you treat him any kind of way? That's your head.

I won't even lie, I want my girl to interact with him the way Michael brother did. Even when he didn't know my boy, he played and talked with him—hell he was even cleaning him up like he had too. I mean I watched them talk and giggle about absolutely nothing for at least an hour and a half before we left. They were just caught up in each other as if me and Micheal weren't even there. It was cute as hell though and that's coming from me.

I just couldn't trust any of these hoes now days. I swear If my girl ain't riding ion want her, but with everything going on in my life I couldn't afford to open up to no snitch. That's another reason I only fuck and not cuff. They knew what was up and if you caught feelings somehow between us fucking then you better release them bitches.

Once I had killed the blunt I put my glock under the seat—You never know what's gonna happen. I knew how I was and if some shit went down I wouldn't hesitate to shoot. I didn't need that—I had connections but a school full of snitches? Yeah I'm good. I wouldn't even try it today.

Making my way through the hallway I stop when I see Micheal tonguing some nigga down. And me being the friend he needs in his life I grab him by his ear and walked away.

"Why the fuck you cock blocking for."

Mikey breathed while trying to catch his breath, at first I was going to ignore him. "Don't you have some big ass game coming up?" He nodded before shaking his head, it really didn't matter most of these teachers have found their way in business with me somehow. It didn't matter if he went to class—he'll be playing regardless but why blackmail when all he gotta do is get his ass to first period? Only class he really has to attend and that teacher is a pain in the ass. "Who that though?"