His Imperious Boss - 1

The laughing and the chattering 10th floor office turned into a graveyard silent suddenly upon hearing a clattering sound of her 3 inch high heels.

Click-Clack Click-Clack Click-Clack

She walked out of the elevator, wearing a navy blue pant paired with a matching blazer jacket over a black top.

"Good Morning Ma'am"

"Morning Ma'am"

As she entered inside the main glass door of the corporate floor and walked towards her cabin, her subordinates wished her. She continued walking in attitude while staring at each one through her shade without responding back to anyone's wish.

"Ooooohhh!! Smokin' hot!!", Commented Ketan as soon as her cabin door closed behind her.

"Yeah! Fire!!", James gasped lustfully.

"Nahhh!! Lava!!", Sighed Vicky.

"Exactly.. Lava.. Aur Lava matlab jwaalamukhi ..aur jab yeh jwaalamukhi tum logon pe phategi na tab tumhara doctor bhi tumhe nahi bacha paayega. Apna apna kaam karo.", Scolds Sidharth while he rushed to her cabin with a cup of hot coffee from Starbucks as usual.

The three perverts resumed their respective work after frowning at Sidharth.

"May I come in, Ma'am" excused Sidharth while knocking at the cabin door on which Ms. Shehnaaz Agarwal, The Chief Executive Officer was written.

"Come in", she said without looking at him.

"Good morning Ma'am. Your coffee", He said keeping the coffee cup on her desk. He arranged the business newspaper on the table infront which had some important news already highlighted by him for her quick reference. Additionally, he kept the copy of a leading business magazine which featured her face on the cover.

"Read out my schedule for today", she ordered him placing her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her knuckles.

"At 10 a.m., we have a meeting with Khannas. 12:30 p.m. lunch meeting with Nair and Nair assosciates. At 3 p.m. Board meeting. 7:30p.m. meeting with U.S. client.", He read her schedule from the diary he maintains for her.

She resumed her work by shifting her gaze on to the screen while he stood there looking at her.

"What is it? Khade khade meri shakal kya dekh rahe ho?", She spoke strictly without looking at him.

"Woh.. woh.. woh..", he mumbled

"Baahar jaa ke decide karke aao ki kya kehna hai. I don't have time to listen to you stammering here.", She yelled at him pointing her finger towards the door.

"Ma'am, Cultural Team ne aaj ek blood donation event organise kiya hai for all the employees. Agar aap bas ek baar aa kar dekh ke chali jaati toh..", he was cut short by her response.

"What time?", She asked in a calm tone.

"Huh?", He was taken aback at her response.

"Mr. Sidharth, I absolutely hate repeating myself.", She glared at him.

"Woh.. 11:30 am ko Recreational room mein hai..", he answered quickly.

"Okay. You may leave.", She said shifting her focus back to her screen. He pressed his lips thin and nodded before walking out of her cabin.

She sighed to herself and looked at the closed door while leaning back to her revolving chair. Her gaze travelled to the coffee cup kept on her table. Leaning forward she picked up the coffee which was now not so hot but nevertheless she gulped it down her throat.