His Imperious Boss - 33

Votes bahut kam hai last chapter pe.. itni buri hai kya story?

Read the previous chapter if you've not read it yet. Aur saath mein vote bhi kardo..
____________________

"Sidharth are you not feeling well?", Asked his sister, Nidhi.

"Kyu? Mujhe kya hua hai?", Asked Sidharth a bit confused.

"Itni garmi mein turtle neck T-shirt jo pehna hai tumne.", She said.

"Woh.. woh.. mujhe itni garmi nahi lag rahi thi..", he fumbles unable to disclose the reason behind wearing it.

"Haan, dekho na di. Maathe pe itna paseena aa raha hai aur garmi nahi lag rahi hai.. Maine itna achcha half sleeve t-shirt gift kiya tha woh pehenne se manaa kar diya..", Shehnaaz complained while serving the juice to Nidhi and Sidharth. He frowned as only he knew that she was actually teasing him then complaining.

"Insaan apni favourite aur dil ke kareeb cheez pehenNe ke liye kuch bhi jhel jaata hai. Kyu Sidharth?", Kaamini picked up the juice from the tray, jumping in between their conversation which Shehnaaz quickly ignored while Sidharth just fake smiled.

"Achcha? Sidharth tumhe yeh turtle neck T-shirt itni pasand hai?", Asked Nidhi.

"Huh? Aisa kuch khaas nahi hai.", Sidharth shook his head in denial. Nidhi excuses herself as her mother-in-law calls her leaving Sidharth, Shehnaaz and Kaamini together.

"Sidharth, tumne bhabhi ko jhoot kyu bola? Khaas toh hai yeh, kyuki maine tumhe yeh gift kiya tha.", Reminded Kaamini which Sidharth had forgotten himself. He shivered looking at Shehnaaz's glaring eyes causing the juice spill on his white t-shirt.

"Main bh.. bh.. bhool hi gaya tha ki yeh Kaamini ne gift kiya tha. Aur ab yeh kharaab ho gayi juice girne se, toh isse mein dispose kar dunga..", he fumbled explaining his possessive wife while cursing Kaamini behind his mind.

Kaamini and Shehnaaz glared at each other making Sidharth gulp in fear.

"Main.. main isse change karke aata hoon..", excused Sidharth causing the two ladies to snap back. Shehnaaz picks up the tray and goes to the kitchen. On the other hand, he quickly ran into his room to change into the t-shirt given by Shehnaaz and returned.

He tries pacifying his frowning wife by going to kitchen.

"Shehnaaz, I love this t-shirt. Tumhaari pasand ki daad deni padegi", He praises.

She stares at him coldly before budging him to go out.

"Shehnaaz, main sach mein bhool gaya tha ki yeh usne gift kiya tha. You know main usse bilkul pasand nahi karta.", He said grabbing her arm but she jerks his hand.

He whines like a little kid throwing his hands in air and stomping his foot but she was way to annoyed on Kaamini's taunt. She ignores him and goes out.

"Shehnaaaazz..", he follows her like a baby following his mother holding her loose end of her Saaree.

Lakshmi was busy talking with Kaamini's parents so Shehnaaz decides not to disturb the elders'talk, especially when Lakshmi was annoyed with her. Kaamini was sitting on the sofa alone and browsing on her phone. Shehnaaz couldn't join her as she didn't even like her presence. Nidhi and her husband Ketan were conversing to each other so she goes and stands with them. Nidhi gigles looking at Sidharth holding Shehnaaz's pallu.

"Dekho.. kuch seekho mere bhai se.. apni biwi ko kaise queen ki tarah treat karta hai. Uska cape.. mera matlab pallu pakad ke ghoom raha hai peeche peeche..", teased Nidhi. Shehnaaz glares at Sidharth and pulls her pallu from his hand, while he made a puppy face.