His Imperious Boss - 50

Check if you've read the previous update..

With this 51st update on this book, this book becomes my longest story. Earlier it was Opposite Attracts with 50 chapters in total (though the word count is lesser). Opposites Attracts, also happen to be the most read book written by me. If you've not read already. Do read it.

Unedited version
___________________

"Iss sabko discuss karne se koi fayda nahi hai Sidharth. Main papa ki banayi company ko barbaad nahi hone de sakti. Aur yeh sirf papa ke sapno ki baat nahi hai, yeh unn 675 employees ki aur unke parivaar ki bhi hai jo papa ke iss company ke wajah se jee rahe hai. Main sirf apne khushi ke liye itna khudgarz nahi ho sakti.", Shehnaaz said.

"Lekin Shehnaaz..", Sidharth was cut short by her.

"Ab tumhe iss kamre se jaana chahiye. Main nahi chahti ki Daksh mujhe kisi gair mard ke saath akele ek kamre mein dekhe..", she said turning her face. Her heart was bleeding to utter the words but she couldn't think of any way out of this situation.

"Shehnaaz?", He stared at her face. His concentration was on her expressions rather than those words.

"Main nahi jaa raha..", he said sitting with his hands crossed against his chest with a frowning face like a kid.

"Kis mitti ke banne ho tum Sidharth? Itna kuch kehne pe bhi bachchon ke jaise zidd pe kyu adde ho? Kyu mere peeche padhe ho? Pehle khudh hi durr karte ho, phir pyaar ka naam leke mere paas aate ho.. main thakk chuki hoon.. Main tumhaare feelings pe dol nahi sakti.. mera dil baar baar toota hai.. main phir yeh sab nahi kar sakti..", she ranted in a helpless tone.

"I have learnt my lesson Shehnaaz, my dubaara tumhaara dil nahi thodunga..", said Sidharth.

"Thik hai Sidharth. Good night..", Shehnaaz's face stiffened. She gave up explaining him and started moving towards the door.

"Kahaan jaa rahi ho?", He asked holding her wrist.

"Sone jaa rahi hoon..", she said with a cold face.

"Mere kamre mein? Uss Daksh ke pass?", He asked angrily pulling her hard which made her collide into his chest.

"Main kahi bhi jaau.. tumse matlab?", She was triggered by his words, she seethed in anger pulling herself away from him but he still didn't leave her wrist.

"Tumhe nahi hoga.. mujhe zarur matlab hai.. batao kahaan jaa rahi ho?", He asked yet again

"Arggghhh.. living room.. sofa pe sone.. ab chhoddo mera haat..", she was irritated.

"Tum waha nahi so-ogi.", He ordered gripping her hand even more firmly

"Aaahhh.. Sidharth, you are hurting me.. Main tumhare saath ek hi kamre mein nahi reh sakti..", she shrieked wriggling her hand due to his firm grip.

"Main khudh jaa raha hoon..", he said releasing her hand and walked out leaving her alone in the room.

She observed him as the door was open ajar and her eyes went wide when she found him going downstairs rather than to his room. Talking a few steps forward, she stood near the balustrade. Their eyes met briefly when he turned to look at her before settling on the living room couch. She quietly went inside her room and strolled to and fro anxiously.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she waited for half an hour before peeking at him. On confirming that he was already asleep, she went down with a blanket.

Kaash tumne uss Kaamini ke baat pe vishwaas karne ke bajaai mere pyaar pe bharosa kiya hota toh aaj apni zindagi itni complicated nahi hoti Sidharth.