His Imperious Boss - 29

Reads and votes were very less on the previous update. This is demotivating.. 😔 Check if you've read the previous update..

Lakshmi was disheartened as her trust was broken and shattered into millions of pieces. With rage, she went out to the hall. The couple were standing on the stage and the guests were congratulating them one by one.

Lakshmi stomped to the stage and slapped Shehnaaz on her face shocking everyone.

"Maaaa.. yeh kya kar rahi ho aap?", Asked Sidharth

"Dhokhebaaz hai yeh ladki.. isne tumhe aur mujhe dhokha diya hai.. isko jaan leva bimaari hai..", said Lakshmi.

"Maa, main janta hoon woh beemaar hai..", said Sidharth.

"Haan.. par kya tu yeh jaanta hai ki isne tujhe uss Kaamini se khareeda hai? Uss kamini ne tumhe becha hai iss raeeszaadi ko..", Sidharth looked shocked on the revelation.

"..apni khushi ke liye, teri future kharaab kar daala inn dono aurton ne.. tu iss rishte mein bas ghut-ghut ke marr jaayega Montu.. aur main yeh nahi hone de sakti.. tu chal mere saath..", Lakshmi said pulling his hand.

"Maa.. par woh meri patni hai..", said Sidharth painfully.

"Jhoot ke dum pe banaya rishta sirf jhoota hota hai.. nahi maanti main yeh shaadi.. aur agar tu iske saath rehna chahta hai toh mera marne ke baad bhi tu meri chitaa ko agni nahi dega..", said Lakshmi.

"Maa?", Sidharth was torn into two pieces. It was difficult for him to make choices.

"Montu, tujhe maa ka pyaar chahiye yaa tu ek saude mein khareedi huyi vastu ke jaise iske pairon mein gira rahega?", Asked his mother making him feel low of himself for having been traded by the person he loved. Does that mean she never loved him and just wanted to possess him?

He looked at his mother and walked away with her leaving Shehnaaz behind.

What was supposed to be the most beautiful night of his life, was turned into a most haunting night. He sat alone in the balcony of his room sulking and hurt for being cheated by the girl he loved.

Days passed and Shehnaaz's condition worsened. She was admitted into government hospital as all her wealth was now Kaamini's. Sidharth was no better as he locked himself away from everyone.

"Shehnaaaaz...", Screamed Sidharth. Lakshmi ran to his room to finds him unconscious on the floor with a phone in his hand.

"Sidhaarth..", screamed Lakshmi.

"Kya hua Lakshmi?", Asked a lady. Lakshmi looked at the stage where the newly wed couple, Sidharth and Shehnaaz posed for pictures. Sidharth smilingly obliged to every romantic poses the photographer asked them to pose. He kept teasing his wife while she nudged her elbows into his tummy to ask him to keep quiet.

Uski bimaari ke baare mein jaante bujhte mere bete ne usse shaadi ki hai. Isska matlab hai ki woh iss shaadi se hone wali saari problem ke liye khudh ko taiyyar kar chuka hai. Kaamini aur Shehnaaz ki saudebaazi ke baare mein bata ke nuksaan toh mere bete ko pahuchegi.

Kare koi or aur bhare mera beta? Aise nahi hoga.. jinki galti hai, saza bhi unko hi milni chahiye.

"Maa.. aapne mujhe bhulaa...ya..", Shehnaaz glared at Kaamini who was sitting in her changing room.

"Aao Shehnaaz..", said Lakshmi.

"Haan.. Maa..", said Shehnaaz ignoring Kaamini.

"Mujhe kuch zaroori baat karni thi..", said Lakshmi.

"Hmm.. hum dusre kamre mein chale?", Asked Shehnaaz glancing at Kaamini.

"Arey Kaamini se kya chuppana? Yeh toh mere aur Montu se jyada jaanti hai tumhaare baare mein..", said Lakshmi shocking both Kamini and Shehnaaz.