His Imperious Boss - 39

Check if you've read the previous update.

Try writing a story and you will learn how dificult it is to imagine a storyline and to continue writing. This one book in itself is over 80,000 + words and still counting. Place yourself in the writer's shoes and think if it's okay to just read and leave the space even without saying a word or pressing one single star button.
_________

"Mere client ke saath dhokha hua hai Milord. Ms. Shehnaaz Agarwal ne unhe emotionally apne jaal mein faas kar shaadi karne pe majboor kiya."

"Objection Milord. Bhare mehfil mein Mr. Sidharth Malhotra ne khudh mere client ko shaadi ke liye propose kiya tha. Isse pehle bhi meri client ne unke proposal ko reject kiya tha. Iske baawajudh unhone phir se unhe public mein propose kiya. Kyuki meri client bade nekh dil aurat hai aur Mr. Sidharth se beyhadh pyaar bhi karti thi, unhone unko bhari mehfil mein sharminda na karne ke maksad se haan keh diya."

"Purani baat nikli hai toh yaad dila doon ki aapke client ko mere client ne 4 saal pehle reject kiya tha. Milord Ms. Shehnaaz Agarwal, beyhadh hi ziddi, gussail aur bade baap ki bigdi aulad hai.

Ms. Shehnaaz ne na sirf mere client ko emotionally majhboor kiya balki mere client jo pehle se hi engaged the, unki fiancee ko bhi emotionally manipulate karke unse rishta todhne pe majhboor kiya. Apne position aur power ka galat fayda uttaya hai Ms. Shehnaaz ne.

Unhone mere client, Mr Sidharth Malhotra ko phasaane ke liye bimaari ka jhuta natak racha. Mere client jo pehle inke achche friend reh chuke the, inke is emotional drama ko sach maan baite. Bina kisi rishtedaar aur dost ki Ms. Agarwal ko uss bimaari se joojhne ke liye, sahara aur support dene ke liye mere client ne unse shaadi kar li. Unpe taras khaa ke mere client ne unse shaadi ki Milord..."

Sidharth looked at his lawyer in utter shock for using such a language against Shehnaaz. He stared at Shehnaaz sitting exactly opposite to him but she wasn't looking at him.

Taras khaa ke shaadi ki..

She smirked listening to those words.

"Objection Milord..", Shehnaaz pats her lawyer's back to interrupt. Her lawyers turned around to look at her.

"Milord, I plead guilty. You may slam any charges against me and I shall accept it. I request you to nullify this marriage and free Mr. Sidharth from this toxic relationship.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Shehnaaz..?", her lawyer gasps hearing her statement but Shehnaaz shows her palm to stop her from talking any further.

Sidharth's lawyer smiles and looks at Sidharth but he had his eyes glued at Shehnaaz. The lady who was fighting to save her marriage until now had suddenly given up. She wasn't even giving any glance at him. Though he was the one to file the petition for voiding the marriage, her words and her ignorance caused a sharp pain in his heart. Somewhere, he wanted her to explain her actions and prove that whatever he heard, saw and felt was deceptive and false.

"Adaalat, Mr. Sidharth Malhotra ka case accept karte huye, unke aur Ms. Shehnaaz Agarwal ke shaadi ko khaarij karti hai. Iske hissab se, Mr. Sidharth Malhotra aur Ms. Shehnaaz Agarwal ko woh status hasil hoga jo woh iss shaadi se pehle rakhte the.....", The magistrate proceeds to give his verdict on the case but Sidharth stared at Shehnaaz lost in his thoughts.

With the promise to respect and honour you, I take this first step with you..

With the promise to share the joy and sorrow, I take this second step with you..

With the promise to trust and be loyal to you, I take my third step with you..

With the promise to grow together in strength physical, mental and spiritual, I take my fourth step with you..