His Imperious Boss - 43

Check if you've read the previous update. The reads and votes are less.
_____________

Sidharth picks up his belongings from the 10th floor and shifts to the 6th floor, just beside Shehnaaz's other secretary, Vidya.

"Hi, aap naye ho?", Asks Vidya.

"Nahi, is company ki malkin se bhi purana hoon. 10th floor se yaha shift hua hoon.", Replies Sidharth as he arranges his desk.

"Oh!! Okay!! Mera naam Vidya hai. Secretary to the CEO.", Vidya proudly smiles telling him her designation and forwards her hand.

"Hmmm.. Sidharth Malhotra, Shehnaaz ka PERSONAL secretary.", Sidharth firmly shakes hands with her.

"What? Mazak kar rahe ho na?", She giggles.

"Mazak karne ke liye main koi tumhara school ya college ka purana friend thode hi hoon? Haan, par Shehnaaz zarur meri college se best friend hai.", Sidharth smirked

"Huh?", Her mouth falls open agape for a moment and then she started giggling which made Sidharth to raise his eyebrows.

"Chal Jhutte.. Kitna phekte ho tum.. Tumhaare saath time achcha guzrega..", She laughed hitting on his shoulder. Sidharth stared at her with a straight.

"Huh? Sunno, main...", Whilst Sidharth went to explain himself, it was interrupted by Vidya's phone.

"Hello.. yes Ma'am...", Vidya spoke with a smiling face while Sidharth enviously glared at her like a little kid who stole his candy.

Vidhya glanced at Sidharth and then spoke "..you mean Sidharth Malhotra?", She asked making Sidharth's eyes shine since Shehnaaz was talking to her about him.

"Okay ma'am. Bye.", Said Vidya placing the receiver back on the stand.

Vidya looked at him and he smirked.

"Ma'am ne aapko andar bulaaya hai.", Said Vidya.

Sidharth smirks even more and raises his eyebrow proudly before standing up and walking to Shehnaaz's cabin with his diary. Vidya scratches her scalp wondering if whatever he said was true earlier. She then shrugged and sat back in her chair.

Shehnaaz was busy typing something on her laptop when Sidharth entered inside jer cabin.

"You called me?", He smiled.

She lifted her orbs a little only until his torso to register his presence before shifting her gaze to her computer again.

"There are complaints from our suppliers that our accounts department are submitting too many claims against their order deliveries. Whereas, our Accounts department says that they are just processing data based on what goods we have received. So I want to you go to the warehouse and check how the employees do goods receipting. Stock counts thik ho raha hai ya nahi iska pata lagao. I want zero complaints from the suppliers.",she said.

"Par yeh kaam toh Warehouse manager ka hai na?",he asked not wanting to go to the warehouse since he wanted to be around her.

"Are you refusing to do the duty assigned to you? Because, just sometime back you came here saying that I don't give you any work which justifies your salaryq.", She asked strictly.

"No.. no.. I was just thinking..", he was interrupted by her words.

"Stop thinking and instead start acting on my orders. You may leave now.", She said strictly without sparing any glance at him.

He gulped the painful emotional lump down his throat because the lady he loved wasn't even looking at him. He rewinds their conversations and realises she wasn't even taking his name whether it was when she spoke to him or when she spoke to his mother about him. He missed the mention of his name from her lips which wasn't less than music to his ears and medicine to his pained heart.