His Imperious Boss - 2

Sidharth reaches the recreational room along with few other colleagues and finds Shehnaaz already lying on the stretcher and donating blood.

Achcha!! Madam toh yaha aake leti hai. Iske toh 4 bottle khoon nikaal lenge toh bhi koi farak nahi padhne wala.. roz mera khoon jo choosti hai.. dekhna blood group bhi mera hi hoga.. pata nahi kaunse badnaseeb insaan ke shareer mein chadega yeh khoon jiske chadte hi woh bhi khoonkhaar aadmi ban jaayega..

Sidharth smirks looking at her and collects a coupon to stand in a queue next for blood donation. The volunteer to distribute the coupon was none other than Kaamini who shoves the slip angrily into his hand having found him engrossed looking at Shehnaaz.

"Kaamini?", He gulps his saliva in fear.

"Next..", says Kaamini. Sidharth goes and stands beside her to pacify his angry fiancee.

"Sorry..", he says hitting her arms with his elbow. She smirks to ignores.

"I am sorry.. maaf kardo.. pleeeaseee", he says again in a pleading and low volume.

"Please tang math karo, mujhe kaam karna hai.", Mutters Kaamini with gritted teeth.

"Achcha thik hai, iss weekend pe movie date le chalunga..pakka..", he says.

"Aur?", She asks.

"Aur.. achche se restaurant mein khaana khilaunga..", he says

"Aur?", She asks.

"Aur.. aur.. tumhe ice cream bhi khilaunga..", he says

"Aur?", She asks.

"Aur? Aur tum jo bolo woh karunga..", he says.

"Tum yeh job choddoge?", She asks.

"Huh? Job choddke kya ghar jamaai bann jaau?", He asks.

"Dusri job doondho..", she says.

"Job market kitna unstable hai tumhe khudh pata hoga. Tum HR specialist jo tehri..", he says.

"Achche talent ke liye naukari ki kabhi kami nahi hoti. Apni standard upar karo aur uske peeche peeche bhaagna choddo samjhe?", She taunts.

"Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai uske peeche bhaagne ka. Main bas apna kaam karta hoon. We are just professionals.", He says.

"Iska matlab job nahi choddoge?", She frowns.

"Argghhh.. thik hai I will start applying for another jobs agar mili toh I will immediately resign. Thik hai?", He asks.

Kaamini grins from ear to ear.

"Wah!! Itni khushi? I like your possessiveness towards me.", He playfully hits his arm with her arm and smiles.

Shehnaaz looks at them and feels a sting to find them happy together. The nurse removes the syringe and puts a little band-aid on her arm. She gets down from the stretcher bed and puts on her heels.

"Ma'am, please have a coffee and biscuits from there.", says the nurse but Shehnaaz didn't want to wait there anymore. She doesn't reply even a word and starts walking towards the door.

While she walks past Sidharth and Kaamini. Kaamini mockingly smirks looking at Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz ignores her and takes a step further only to stumble and collapse having a blackout infront of her eyes. Sidharth widens his eyes and runs to hold her from falling and lifts her up in bridal style.

"Shehnaaz.. kya hua? Are you alright?", He asks in fear.

"I am fine..", Shehnaaz says in a fainting voice. She could hear everything but was feeling weak to stand on her feet and could see nothing in front of her vision as her eyeballs drifted into the eyelids showing only the white portion.