His Imperious Boss - 3

One by one all the employees on the 10th floor logged off. The motion sensored lights went off capturing the entire 10th floor into darkness except for Shehnaaz's cabin and Sidharth's desk. It was 7pm when Sidharth walked towards the printer to pick the printouts of the final contract on the company's letterhead.

He knocked on her cabin door and excused to walk inside.

"Ma'am, Khanna's final contract is ready. Need your signature on it.", He speaks placing the contract papers in front of her on the table.

She looks at the papers and signs the document.

"You may leave after mailing the scanned document to Khanna.", She said.

"Hmm.. but there is a U.S. client call at 7:30pm.", he said.

"I can handle it.", She said resuming her work.

"Thanks Ma'am", said Sidharth and went out to scan the document.

While scanning the documents, Sidharth presses his mobile between his ears and shoulder and calls Kaamini who had been angry at him. He pacifies her and tells her that his work is over and that they won't need to cancel their dinner date tonight.

"Ready rehna main 7:45 tak aa jaaunga tumhe pick karne.", He said before disconnecting.

Within the next few minutes, he  drafts and emails the contract to Khannas. Tidying his desk, he puts unwanted sheets into the rubbish bin and locks his drawers. He then picked up his bike keys and helmet before walking towards the exit door, when he saw Ketan, James and Vicky sitting in front of James' desktop.

"Huh? Tum log gaye nahi ghar abhi tak?", Asked Sidharth.

"Huh? Woh.. woh.. kuch kaam tha", said James.

"Par abhi kuch der pehle tak toh pura office khaali tha..", said Sidharth.

"Haan, hum chai aur sutta break ke liye ground floor gaye the..", said Ketan.

"Achcha? Saara din toh ladki taadne mein aur tharrak giri karne mein nikaal dete ho. Waqt pe kaam khatam kar lete toh apne parivaar ke saath time spend karne ghar jaldi jaa sakte the na?", Said Sidharth.

"Arey wah!! Extend karne ka matlab yeh nahi ki hum kaam nahi karte. Kaam bahut jyada hai.", Said Vicky.

"Haan, Aur.. Tum bhi toh yahi ho abhi tak aur CEO ma'am bhi hai.. toh kya hum bhi yeh bole ki tum CEO ke saath gulcharre udda rahe the?", Asked James.

"Mind your tongue warna zubaan keechke haaton mein de dunga. Tum logon ne aurat ko sirf apne tharrak mitaane ka zariya samajh rakha hai isiliye aise baat karte ho.

Our CEO Ma'am is a lady of high standards. Jab ek saal pehle uske pitaaji aur humare former CEO chal base tab usne din raat ek karke company ko doobne se bachchaya. Jab recession ke zamaane mein sab companies apne employees ko fire kar rahi hai, she is holding onto this company and also feeding useless people like you without terminating.

Aur rahi baat meri, main tum jaison ke category mein nahi aata. I stick by commitment. Mein apni fiancee se loyal hoon. Tumhaari tarah shaadi shuda ya bachchon ke hote huye bhi dusri aurton ko dekh ke apni aankhein nahi sekta..", spat Sidharth in anger and walked out of the exit door.

Kaamini Batra Calling..

His phone rang and he received the call.

"Kahaan ho Sidharth?", She asked.

"Haan Kaamini. Bas nikal chuka hoon. 20 minute mein pahuchunga. Bye", He said while getting into the elevator to reach the basement parking.

"Namaste Sir.", greeted the housekeeping staff who started to fill in the cartons of stocks into the elevator.