His Imperious Boss - 12

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited..
___________________

Sidharth heats the food in microwave and serves it on Shehnaaz's plate and goes out of the cabin. Rihaan prepares the minutes of the meeting and attends to all the to-do's stated during the meeting and goes to meet Shehnaaz.

"I am sorry. I will come later", says Rihaan when he finds Shehnaaz ready to eat her lunch.

"Maine abhi start nahi kiya. Did you had your lunch?", She asks.

"No, I was just completing this task.", Said Rihaan.

"Come join me.", She says.

"Huh? Main kaise? Main baad mein cafeteria chala jaaunga", Rihaan hesitates.

"Cafeteria band ho gaya hoga ab tak. There is enough for both of us. Aa jao.. help yourself..", She says.

"Thanks", says Rihaan and serves himself and sits beside her to eat the food.

"It's so tasty. Tumne banaya he kya?", Asks Rihaan.

"Nahi. Maa ne banaya. Bahut tasty haina?", Shehnaaz smiles.

"Bahut zyada..", smiled Rihaan.

"Arey, Tumhare yaha khaana laga hai.", Says Shehnaaz pointing her upper lips.

"Oh!! Kahaan? Yahaan?", Asks Rihaan.

"Nahi uss taraf..", she says.

"Gaya?", He tries wiping.

"Arey nahi.. rukho..", she wipes off the morsel from his face.

Sidharth enters with a water bottle and was shocked to see both of them smiling and eating lunch together. He thinks that Shehnaaz was feeding him with her hand as he finds her hand near his mouth. He stomps near the table and bangs the bottle on the table, startling both Shehnaaz and Rihaan and goes out slamming the door.

"Isko kya hua?", Asks Rihaan

She rolls her eyes.

"Yeh darwaaza thodke hi dum lega", she mumbles.

"Kya?", Asks Rihaan.

"Kuch nahi, tum khaana khao..", said Shehnaaz.

The rest of the office hours Sidharth remained grumpy and irritated. He spoke minimum to Rihaan and avoided going to her cabin.

The office boy gives a bag to Sidharth before logging out. He opens it and finds the tiffin box. There was a post that stuck to it which read "Khaana A1 tha.. Love You Maa. Muaahhh". He smirks in annoyance remembering Rihaan sharing the food and places it into his bag.
.
.
.

"Ye lo apna tiffin..", Sidharth hands over the bag to his mother when he reaches home.

"Khaali tiffin!! Khaana A1 tha.. Love you Maa.. Muaahhh.. (she read) Aww.. Shehnaaz ne thik se khaaya naa?", Asked Lakshmi.

"Hmmm.. Khaaya hi hoga.", He mumbled.

"Kya matlab? Tune nahi khilaya?", She asks.

"Chotti bachchi hai kya jo usko apne godhi mein bitaakar khilaata? Jyada fikar karne ki zarurat nahi hai uski.. Khaa liya usne aur apne naye secretary ko bhi khilaaya..", he said in irritation.

"Naya secretary? Kaun?", Lakshmi asked perplexed.

"Rihaan naam hai uska. College mein humaare saath padta tha.", He answered grumpily.

"Achcha? Kaisa ladka hai woh?", She asked.

"Kyu? Uski shaadi karaani hai kya?", He asked

"Arey, tu bhadhak kyu raha hai? Main toh yu hi general knowledge ke liye puch rahi thi. Shehnaaz ke saath kaam karega, uske saath meetings aur business trips pe jaayega, toh khabar toh rakhni padegi na? Aakhir Shehnaaz toh apni haina?", Said Lakshmi. The thought of Rihaan around her all the time as stated by Lakshmi irked him even more.