His Imperious Boss - 6

Check if you've read the previous update.
______________

Sidharth was working on an excel sheet when he got a message on office chat.

"Meet now!", Read the chat. He quickly picked up his diary and ran to her cabin.

"Yes Ma'am", he said.

"There are some files in this USB drive. I want them to be printed, arranged and stapled. Get me a first aid box and some fresh fruit juice as well.", Said Shehnaaz.

"First aid box? Is everything alright?", He asked immediately.

"Just do as I say.", She yelled holding her head in her hand.

He nodded with a frowning face and went out.

"May I come in Ma'am", he knocked after 10 minutes.

"Yes.", She said. She was leaning her head to the chair and her eyes were shut.

Sidharth walked in with a tray having a glass of juice, a sandwich and the first aid box.

"Shehnaaz..", he called placing the tray on the table as he sensed she wasn't really feeling well.

"Hmmm Sidhaaarth", The creases of tension on her forehead disappeared as soon as she felt his palm over it. She didn't realise that she hummed and responded to him just the way she did to him as a friend, years back.

"You have got fever.", He said. As soon as his touch went missing on her forehead, the creases of tension returned. An irritated and irked her was back to the present. She opened her eyes and looked at him searching for a medicine in the first aid box.

"What's this sandwich doing on my desk?", She asked

"Woh tumne kuch khaaya nahi tha subah se toh main le aaya..", he said picking out a paracetamol tablet.

"Where are the printouts I asked you to get?", She asked.

"Pehle ye khatam kar lo aur ye dawaayi le lo, main baad mein le aaunga.", He said while popping out a tablet from the strip.

"Jitna kaam kaha gaya hai sirf utna karo.. Tum mere employee ho, pati ya boyfriend nahi..", she seethed in anger.

He looked into her eyes with an emotionless expression.

"Nahi banna mujhe tumhara pati ya boyfriend. Tumhaara secretary ke naathe hi kar raha hoon, jo bhi kar raha hoon. Khaa lo ye sab. Main printouts le aata hoon.", He replied in a firm voice by placing the tablet on the tray beside the Sandwich and went out of the cabin by slamming the door. She clenched her eyes shut and a painful tear drop escaped her eyes.

Flashback:

It was their graduation's final examination. As both their names started with S, Sidharth's seat was always behind Shehnaaz. They both submit their papers to the invigilator. Shehnaaz turns around and looks at him immediately. She raises her eyebrows and he smiles bringing a smile on her face. They both high five with each other as they communicated that their papers went well.

As they both walked out of the hall, Shehnaaz jumped in joy and hugged him.

"Yay!! Finally, exams khatam. Tensions over!!", She screamed in joy.

"Yes!!!" He celebrated in joy too.

"Chalo party karte hai? Starz Mall chalte hai..", she said.

"Haan.. thik hai.. Baakiyon ko bhi le lete hai apne saath.", Said Sidharth.

"Hmmm.. chalo phir..", she said pulling his hand.