His Imperious Boss - 48

Check if you've read the previous update.
__________________

After the meeting with Shetty & Shetty's, Sidharth clears the table. While Shehnaaz goes until the lift with the client to see her off having some informal chat, Sidharth picks up Shehnaaz's laptop and other paperwork to keep it in Shehnaaz's cabin.

At the entrance of her cabin, he meets the office boy who was exiting her cabin. The office boys held open the door for him.

"Thanks Sunil. Ma'am se kuch kaam tha kya?", Asked Sidharth while getting inside the cabin

"Nahi sir, unke liye ek parcel aaya tha toh main woh rakhne aaya tha..", said Sunil.

"Kaisa parcel?", Sidharth narrowed eyebrows remembering the valentine gift she had got an hour back.

"Mujhe kya pata hoga Sir? Maine woh waha rakh diya unke table pe.", Sunil shrugged and pointed at her desk.

"Hmmm.. Meeting room mein coffee cups clear karo aur clean karo.", Sidharth instructs while placing the laptop and files on the table.

As soon as Sunil left, Sidharth glared at the parcel like it was a time bomb. It was wrapped up in a pink gift wrapper which caused his blood boil. Without even giving a second thought of the consequences of opening his boss's personal gift, he tore the wrapper and unboxed it.

Valentine's day pe sabhi apni mann ki kwaaishein puri karte hai.. main bhi apni ek kwaaish pura karna chahta hoon.. iss pink saree mein tumhe imagine karke hi dil mein lehrein utt rahi hai.

~Love Daksh ❤️.

Sidharth gritted his jaws and gripped the card to tear it into pieces when he heard someone clear throat. He turned to find Shehnaaz standing at the door.

"What's happening here?", She asked walking to her desk where he was standing. Pulling out the card from his hand, she reads the content.

"Exactly, main bhi yahi puchne wala tha. What's happening here?", He said angrily.

"Kya matlab?", She shifted her focus from the card to his face which had only jealousy and jealousy written all over it.

"Yeh tumhein itne gifts kyu bhej raha hai?", asked Sidharth.

"It's none of your business. Kis haq se tumne mera parcel open kiya? Agli baar aisa mistake karne ki jurrat bhi math karna. And, were you just trying to tear this card?", She asked angrily.

"Rrrr.. nahi.. try nahi kar raha tha.. yeh.. kar diya..", he snatched the card and tore it into pieces.

"Mr. Malhotra.. how dare you?", Shehnaaz yelled.

"Oh sorry Ma'am!! Kar diya dare.. ab kuch nahi ho sakta.. yeh gaya tumhara Daksh kuddhe mein..", Sidharth dusted his hand after disposing off the smithereens of the card into the dustbin.

"Aur uske saath ye uska gift bhi..", Sidharth picked up the saree along with the box but before he could put it into the bin, Shehnaaz snatched it from his hand.

"Get out of my cabin.. now!! Maa ka lihaaj na hota toh tumhe main iss harkat ke liye fire kar deti. Don't you dare show me your face until I call you.", she yelled pointing her finger at the door.

Sidharth grumpily stomped out of the cabin and sat in his place. He sat in his chair fuming in anger as if breathing fire through his nostrils and twisted in the chair restlessly until his anger subsided.

"Sidharth, aap thik ho?", Asked Vidya.

"Haan, mujhe kya hoga?", he asks.

"Nahi, aapko dekh ke laga ki aap kisi pe gussa the, toh maine yuhi puch liya..", said Vidya.