His Imperious Boss - 21

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited.. 🙏
_____________
"Sir, ma'am ne kaha hai ki main aapse aapki bike ki key le loon aur kal subah aapke ghar pahucha doon.", Said Shehnaaz's driver to Sidharth.

"Huh? Par kyu?", Sidharth asked cluelessly. He then remembered that she had gifted him a car few hours back. He had forgotten about it in the middle of their conversation but now when he thought about it, he felt it was unreasonable to take that car from her as a gift.

"Nahi, ek minute rukho..", he said to the driver. Shehnaaz was speaking with the marketing manager about some important work related issue so he decided to wait until she was done.

"Sidharth, I am leaving. All the best yaar.", Said Vicky and gave him a hug. Sidharth pushed a fake smile as Vicky's wife was standing with him at that moment.

Few other guests walked to him to bid bye to him and congratulated him once again on new job. Sidharth found Shehnaaz giving a firm handshake to the marketing manager so he understood that she was done with her meeting. He then walked close to her immediately after the marketing manager left.

"Shehnaaz, main ye gaadi ki chaabi lautaane aaya hoon. Jab tum mujhse koi relationship hi nahi rakhna chahti toh I don't think I should take it from you.", He said shoving the key into her hand.

"But that's your farewell gift, Sidharth.", She said.

"I know. Coffee mug, gift voucher, photo frame, bouquet, aise kuch hota toh main wapis nahi lauta ta. Tum sabhi employees ko aise mehenge gift deti ho kya? Nahi na? Toh mujhe yeh unreasonable laga.", He said.

"Main apni ek baar di huyi cheez kabhi doobara waapis nahi leti. Nahi chahiye toh kisi ko khairaat mein baant do.", She said strictly shoving the keys back into his hand.

"Sheh..", he went to open his mouth when he heard the market manager excuse himself again.

"Sorry to interrupt you Shehnaaz. Main kuch bhool gaya tha..", said the manager coming closer to them. Sidharth nodded with a faint smile at the manager and took back a few steps to allow them some space to discuss business.

"Sidharth, apni bike pe mujhe ghar drop kar doge?", Kaamini asked approaching closer to him.

"Woh.. woh.. main..", Sidharth fumbles thinking how to tackle her.

"Kya hua? Tum ghar jaa rahe ho na? Mera ghar raaste mein toh padta hai", Kaamini asks.

"Woh.. main abhi ghar nahi jaa raha.", He said.

"No problem, main wait kar leti hoon thodi der", said Kaamini.

"Huh?", He looks at her shocked.

Yeh mujhe choddke bhi kyu mera peecha nahi chodd rahi? Maa thik hi bolti hai.. iska naam Kaamini nahi Kamini hona chahiye tha. Ab kaise isse main apna peecha chhuddau?

His hand forms a tight fist while thinking and it hurts him making him realise that he was holding a car key. He then looks at Shehnaaz who was now glaring at Kaamini. While Shehnaaz wanted to ignore the existence of Kaamini and walk past them, Sidharth immediately grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer.

"Baby, are you done with the meeting?", He asked leaning closer to her ears but still audible to Kaamini. Shehnaaz looked at him in utter shock.

"Please act along..", he whispered in her ears after kissing the hair behind her ear. A slight shiver ran into Shehnaaz's body due to his sudden act.

"Aaa.. hmmm..", Shehnaaz hummed nervously with splitting emotions between his words and actions.

"Oh Kaamini, I am sorry. Main tumhe batana chahta tha ki main aur Shehnaaz meri nayi car main long drive pe jaa rahe hai so I won't be able to drop you home.", He said pulling Shehnaaz by her waist even more closer.