His Imperious Boss - 28

Check if you've read the previous update

Unedited..
__________

Sidharth was fully covered in turmeric paste as the Haldi ceremony was in progress. It was Shehnaaz's turn to get herself smeared with Turmeric paste which is left after applying to Sidharth.

As a little girl carried the bowl of turmeric, Kaamini bumps into her, spilling all the paste on ground. Kaamini wanted to revenge her eversince yesterday's insult done by Shehnaaz. She acts innocent as if it was all an accident. Shehnaaz glares at her upon which Kaamini smirks. Sidharth facepalmed knowing how mad Shehnaaz would get now.

"Dekh ke nahi chal sakti Kaamini?", Lakshmi scolds her.

"Sorry.. it was unintentional and accidental aunty.", Said Kaamini. Lakshmi looked at Shehnaaz, who was annoyed.

"Shehnaaz, don't be disheartened. Naya wala aa jaayega.", Said Lakshmi and went to get a new one..

"Hmm..Naya wala lagwa lo.. Sorry.. Sidharth ka jhoota haldi toh gir gaya..", Kaamini said in a mocking tone.

"Sidhaarth..", called Shehnaaz ignoring Kaamini.

Sidharth gulped and sauntered close to her.

"Dulhan tum ho ya main? Jaldi aao..", Shehnaaz yelled.

"Haan.. haan..", Sidharth took bigger steps and reached close to her.

"Gussa math ho baby? It's.. okay.. Maa dusra leke aayengi..", Sidharth fumbled awaiting her wrath.

Shehnaaz hugged him instantly surprising him.

"Shehnaaz? Don't be upset. It's okay!!", He said in her embrace.

She stunned him by a smile cupping his face. She then pulled his face closer to her and rubbed her cheeks against his, nuzzled her nose with his and joined her forehead. Her face was now fully yellow.

"Oh!! Smart", Sidharth realised what she was doing and helped her by running his hands sensuously over her arms travelling down to her palms.

Kaamini was fuming to find Sidharth being so dangerously close to Shehnaaz.

"Arey re.. haldi toh ho gayi.. aur yeh paste toh waste ho gaya..", teased Lakshmi.

"Maa.. yaha kisi ko bahut gehra chott laga hoga toh iss haldi se lape laga do.. Shayad heal ho jaaye", Shehnaaz said sarcastically

Sidharth chuckled shaking his head in disbelief.

"Waah Shehnaaz!! Tum toh dhoney mein expert ho gayi ho.. meri haldi bhi dhoney mein madad karo na.. bathroom mein.", Sidharth whispered near her ear. Shehnaaz narrowed her eyebrows at him and he made a puppy face.

"Aise ghooro mat.. mujhe meri nakchadi boss ki yaad aati hai..", he said making her chuckle.

"Ex..", she said..

"Huh? Kya kaha?", He asked.

"I said Ex.. Ex-boss..", she repeats..

"Ohh.. mujhe kuch aur hi sunaayi diya..", he said.

"Kya?", She asked.

"Main nahi bolunga.. tum mujhe sab ke saamne maar dogi..", he said.

"Aisa kya hai?", She asked.

"Main nahi bolunga.. mujhe kuwara nahi marna, meri abhi shaadi bhi nahi huyi hai..", he denied yet again.

"Huh? Abhi seedhe seedhe bologe ya sabke saamne maar khaaoge?", She chastised.

"Tumne Ex bola naa? Mujhe uska rhyming word sunaayi diya..", he said.

"Ex?.. S.. Sidhaaarth?", Shehnaaz glared at him.