His Imperious Boss - 4

Good morning ☀️

Here is another update. Check if you've read the previous update which I gave you last night.

____________

It was 6 in the morning when Sidharth's head tilted and he startled as he found himself sitting on the couch and dozing with his mouth open. Shehnaaz's head was resting in his lap as a deep slumber had taken over her.

The early morning soothing sun rays, peeping through the 10th floor office window, kissed her face softly. He gazed at her face for a while and then looked at the time. His eyes widened in shock to realise that they slept in the office the whole night.

He slowly tried releasing her grip on his left arm without waking her up and was successful in it. He then slowly progressed to lift her head and place it on the couch. Her eyes opened at once. He immediately halted his plan of lifting her head, placed it right back in his lap as before, stiffened his body in saavdhan position and gulped in fear.

"G..G..Good Morning.. Ma'am..", he fumbled as if he was caught stealing. Her lips which moved a little to form a curve on his act, stopped as soon as she heard the word ma'am from his mouth. She immediately got up and sat straight. He got up and stood near the couch.

"Ma'am..", he went to speak but stopped when he heard her hiss on the mention of Ma'am.

"Kya hua Ma'am?", He asked instantly.

She nodded her head in negative as soon as she heard the word Ma'am yet again.

"I.. think aapko ghar jaana chahiye.. if people see us together at this hour, they will speak ill about us. Main nahi chahta ki log apne baare mein koi galat baate kare.", He said.

"Leave Mr. Sidharth Malhotra.", She said firmly.

"Huh?", He looked puzzled.

"Mr. Sidharth Malhotra. Didn't you hear what I said? You know I hate repeating myself.", She yelled.

"Okay.. jaa raha hoon..", he said walking towards the door.

She gritted her teeth and rocked her body in anger by pressing her palm into the couch on either side of her hips.

"Aur haan Ma'am.. I am taking a comp-off today because I worked overtime by letting you sleep in my lap the whole night.", He said turning around.

"Youuuu!!", She shot a magazine on the table at him, seething in anger.

"Oouch!! Maatha aa gayi hai lagta hai..", he jumped in his place to escape the flying magazine.

"Argghhh..", she threw yet another magazine at him.

"Pakka guaranteed pagal ho gayi ho.. darro math main ek responsible secretary ke naathe pagalkaane phone laga dunga..", he screamed while hopping again to escape yet another magazine.

"Rrrrrr..", she growled looking around as the magazines were all gone. He saw her eyes looking at the big vase on the table infront.

"No.. no.. Shehnaaz nahi.. Main police case file kar dunga ki tumne mujh pe assault kiya.", He said in one breath. She stood up in her place and picked up the vase in her hand.

"Ma'am!!!!", Sidharth turned around clenching his eyes tight and pressing his ears with the palm expecting the vase to be thrown at him.

Clink!!!

He heard the sound of glass break and shatter. He turned around to find that she had broken the vase on the glass table in front of her which caused the table to break as well. He looked up at her as her chest heaved up and down due to heavy breathing.