His Imperious Boss - 34

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited..
____________

Mr. Sidharth, aap apni wife ko ghar le jaa sakte hai, she doesn't need admission.", Said the doctor.

"Doctor, we had an appointment at 11a.m. with the oncologist. I know we missed it, but can he accommodate us now?", Asked Sidharth.

"I doubt the specialist can accommodate, but let me check.", Said the doctor and went out of the room.

"Sidhaarth.. abhi?", Shehnaaz opened her mouth only to meet his wrath.

"Chup raho.. I don't care about anything and anyone else now. Ho gayi pehli rasoi khatam. Ab sirf tumhaari treatment hogi.", He said.

She made a puppy face.

"Yeh sab nahi chalega.. I was scared to death today. Taalne se bimaari bhaag nahi jaayegi. Woh jaayegi sirf aur sirf treatment se. Jo aaj aur abhi se shuru hogi.", Scolds Sidharth.

"Maa se kya kahoge?", She asked.

"Keh diya jo kehna tha.", He said.

"Kya? Aur unhone tumse kuch nahi kaha?", Asked Shehnaaz scared that Lakshmi might have told him about the deal between her and Kaamini regarding marriage.

"Ro rahi thi.. bas mere sarr pe haat phera in silence.. but she is a strong woman..", said Sidharth.

"Sorry, Sidharth. Meri wajah se maa ko royi.. she must be concerned about your life.. kaunsa maa chahegi ki unka beta kisi aise insaan se shaadi kare jiski life uncertain hai..", said Shehnaaz.

"Maine kal raat ko hi tumhe kaha tha na ki tum negative baate nahi karogi" He hugged her and she nodded her head in his chest. There was a knock on the door and the doctor entered.

"Mr. Sidharth, you are lucky that you got an appointment. You can both go to consulting room number 5. The doctor will see you in 10 minutes. Do you have any reports or documents basis which you want to discuss?", Asked the doctor.

"I have it in my mailbox.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Good, you can send it to this mail i.d. and Mr. Sidharth can collect the printed copy from the receptionist.", Said the doctor passing him the email address which he scribbled on the prescription sheet.

"Right, thanks doctor.", Said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz immediately sent mail to the email address and Sidharth asked her to wait until he collected it.

Shehnaaz unknowingly gripped his hand firmly as they waited outside for the doctor to call them inside the consultation room. Her heart was beating so loudly that he could literally hear them. He looked at her face which looked pale and scared, yet she passed a faint smile at him. The kind of smile which was smashing his heart into millions of pieces.

He threw his arm around her shoulder upon which she leaned her head onto his heart. He delicately kissed the top of her head.

"Tumhara dil itna tezz kyu dhadak raha hai?", She mumbled.

"Tumhaari wajah se.. tumhaari ek touch se mera dil 1000 horsepower ki raftaar se dhadakta hai..", he said making her chuckle.

"Mujhe bhi tumhaari touch se wahi feel hoti hai..", she said. They both knew they were lying at that moment. They were terrified on meeting the doctor.

"Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Malhotra..", called the nurse.

Though Shehnaaz always wanted to be addressed as Shehnaaz Sidharth Malhotra, yet today it startled her. She stood up and stumbled feeling her knees fall weak.