His Imperious Boss - 44

Check if you've read the previous update.
____________

The person whose face was covered in a black mask silently walked behind Shehnaaz's chair and lifted the knife up with full force to stab on her back.

"Maaa..", Shehnaaz painfully shrieked lifting her head up from the table.

"Shehnaaz..", Sidharth called

She looked up to find Sidharth holding a knife in his hand, standing close to her chair. His shirt had traces of blood over it.

"No...", She yelled and pushed him away from herself with full force and stood away from him.

"Durr raho mujhse.. Mere paas math aana..", She screamed extremely petrified and palpitating.

"Nahi Shehnaaz.. main tumhe haat nahi laga raha..", he spoke feeling dejected and heartbroken by her words and actions.

When he observed her carefully, he found her behaviour strangely odd. Her face was sweating profusely and her reddened eyes were staring at the knife in his hand, fear written all over her face. He immediately threw the knife in his hand on the table.

"Kya hua Shehnaaz? Koi bura sapna dekha kya?", Asked Sidharth lifting his hands up.

"Sapna?", She looked puzzled and touched her back to see if she was feeling any pain or bleeding from her back. There was nothing.

"Woh khoon?", She asked pointing at his shirt.

"Khoon?", He looked at his shirt and then at the table.

"Tomato Sauce hai.. scissor nahi mila, toh yeh chhurri se packet kaat raha tha.. tum jab chikkhi tab lag gaya hoga.", he explained. Shehnaaz observed the plate served with fried rice on her table. She lifted her head and stroked her hair behind closing her eyes and sighed a breath of relief.

"Yeh sab kya hai?", She asked returning to her cold demeanour. She took her seat and pressed the button on the aircon remote to cool. He internally rolled his eyes to find his imperious boss return.

"Khaana laya hoon aapke liye.", He said returning to the opposite side of the table.

Pata nahi kaunsi mitti ka bana hai.. dopahar mere haat se chaanta khaane ke baad bhi mere liye khaana leke aaya hai..

"I don't remember giving you any such instruction", She said running her fingers on the laptop mouse.

"Hmmm.. Pata hai, but it's dinner time aur aapko shayad bhook lagi hogi. As a human being, sabko lagti hai.", He said.

"Mujhe bhook nahi hai. Clear the table.", Said Shehnaaz keying the password to login into the system

"Kyu?", He asked making her fingers halt typing for a fraction of a minute.

"I don't think I am answerable to you. You aren't my husband.",she said resuming to type.

He gives a slight nod by putting his head down and she glances at his face for a nano second before looking at the laptop screen.

"Agli baar aapke bina bole kuch nahi karunga. However, iss baar aapse request karunga ki aap iss khaane ko waste na kare. Woh kya hai na meri maa ne isse bahut pyaar se banaya hai.. aur dusri baat.. duniya mein iss samay lakhon log bhookhe so rahe honge kyuki unhe aaj roti naseeb nahi huyi hogi. Aise mein khaane ka ek daana bhi waste karna, unke aur khaane ke taraf disrespect hoga.", Said Sidharth.

There was a few minutes of silence as she stared at the food in the plate while he gazed at her. When he didn't get any reaction from her, he tried picking up the plate, but at the same time she pulled the plate close to her. His lips curved at her action.