His Imperious Boss -25

Check if you've read the previous update.
_____________________

Following her lead, he walked into the entrance of boutique 7 vows.

The receptionist greeted them by folding her hand.

"We have an appointment.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Sure ma'am. Name?", Asked the receptionist.

"Shehnaaz Agarwal..", she said.

"Agarwal? I don't see any Agarwal here. But I see Shehnaaz Malhotra. Is that you?", She asked.

"I am Sidharth. Malhotra mera surname hai aur yeh meri honewali.. Bi.. Wi.. ", Sidharth stuttered as Shehnaaz crossed her hand and glared at him.

"Please correct it to Shehnaaz Agarwal.", Said Shehnaaz in a firm voice.

The receptionist nodded her head in fear and searched for the whitener but when she tried concealing it, it didn't work.

"S.. sorry ma'am. I will get another correction pen from in.. inside.", Even the receptionist fumbled in fear.

"Leave it. I don't have all the time in the world. Just get me assistance for shopping for bridal lehenga.", Said Shehnaaz.

"S.. sure ma'am", the receptionist said and rang a bell.

"Escort Ma'am and Sir to the bridal lehenga collection.", Said the receptionist to the salesman.

"Wait? What will he do in the lehenga section? Show him the male section.", Said Shehnaaz.

The receptionist and the salesman looked at each other and nodded their  head. Sidharth decided to be quiet because he didn't wanted to enrage Shehnaaz further.

The receptionist rang another bell and asked the other sales representative to take Sidharth with him to the groom's clothing area.

"Ma'am what would you prefer to wear on the big day?", Asked the sales representative.

"I will have a look at it myself and call you if I need any help.", Said Shehnaaz and the salesman nodded his head.

The aesthetics of the 7 vows showroom was very well designed. They had engraved the 7 vows of the wedding on walls in beautiful cursive writing.

As Sidharth looked at the suits, his eyes caught sight of the seven vows while at the same time, Shehnaaz too read the seven vows in the bridal section.

"With the promise to respect and honour you, I take this first step with you.."

Sidharth was reminded of how he rejected her proposal infront of so many people while how she accepted his proposal even when she had a chance to reject. On the other hand Shehnaaz remembers how she yelled and treated him harshly at office just because she was hurt.

"With the promise to share the joy and sorrow, I take this second step with you.."

Sidharth remembered the way Shehnaaz held his hand while he was emotionally down during the Xavierite King & Queen contest. Shehnaaz remembered how Sidharth cared for her in her sickness.

"With the promise to trust and be loyal to you, I take my third step with you.."

Sidharth was reminded how he chose to propose to Kaamini due to his insecurities even though he never loved her and how he hurt Shehnaaz everytime by bringing up Kaamini's mention everytime. Shehnaaz was reminded of how she allowed Rihaan to play with her mind by filling her mind with hatred for the couple.

"With the promise to grow together in strength physical, mental and spiritual, I take my fourth step with you.."

Sidharth remembered the day he resigned from the job leaving her alone when Shehnaaz must have learnt about her illness. Shehnaaz was reminded of how she made him work late hours just to be around him.