His Imperious Boss - 38

Check if you've read the previous update.

Story hai story ki tarah padho.. I don't want anyone saying anything bad against me.
__________________

Shehnaaz leaned and tried looking at the paper which was kept closer to Sidharth.

"Itna takleef karne ki zarurat nahi hai, tumhaari gardan akkad jayegi. Main batata hoon ki yeh kaunse papers hai. Power of Attorney hai, jo kuch din pehle tumne mujhse sign karaaye the. Ab tum thik ho gayi ho toh tumhe iski zarurat nahi padegi, right?", He asked.

"Sidharth, ho kya gaya hai tumhe? Why are you behaving like this? Jo mera hai woh tumhaara bhi toh hai?", She asked confused.

"Woh tab jab main tumhara honga. Iske saath marriage annulment petition bhi hai, maine sign kar di hai, tum bhi kar dena.", He said.

"Marriage annulment petition?", She gasped.

"Right.. Divorce ke liye ek saal wait karna padta hai aur main iss dhoke ke rishtey mein ek minute bhi nahi rehna chahta. Isiliye shaadi raddh karne ke liye petition hai.", He said.

"What? Hmmm.. mazaak kar rahe ho right? Uss din maine tumse mazaak kiya toh tum uska badla le rahe ho na?", She smiled nervously though her stomach was churning in fear. With shivering hands, she picked up the paper and her entire body shivered looking at the paper below power of attorney. It was indeed a petition for marriage annulment.

"Malhotra Niwaas aane ki zarurat nahi hai, main tumhaari di huyi ghaadi aur tumhara saara samaan khudh Agarwal house pahucha dunga. Bye.", He said making his way to the cabin door.

"Sidharth.. tum aisa kyu kar rahe ho? Meri galati kya hai? I know, I lied to you about treatment but woh sirf isliye ki I wanted to take second opinion. Woh doctor tumhare darr ka galat fayda utta raha tha. Kya tumhe mere thik hone se problem hai? Kya tum nahi chahte the ki tumhaari Shehnaaz thik ho? Kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte? ", She asked blocking his way. Her eyes scanned through his eyes to find at least a little amount of love but all it held was rage and disgust for her.

"Galat fayda toh uttaya mera, but uss doctor ne nahi, tumne. Sab sach pata chal gaya hai mujhe, Ms. Shehnaaz. Ab ye world class natak karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Main ab tumhaari kisi bhi baat ko maanne wala nahi hoon. Nafrat hai mujhe tumse.. I..HATE..YOU..", yelled Sidharth and left. Being hated by him was her gravest nightmare she had and today he didn't mean it as joke. She was shaken to the core of losing him.

Sidharth took a cab home. He leaned onto the window pane rewinding his entire day as to how his life shattered in the last 12 hours.

Flashback
Sidharth was waiting to board the plane at Hyderabad Airport when his phone rings. Looking at an unknown number, he wondered who it was.

"Hello", he answered.

"Mr. Malhotra, this is the doctor who did your wife, Shehnaaz Malhotra's checkup a few days back.",

"Oh! Yes. Kya hua doctor? Is she responding fine to the treatment?", He asked.

"What? She was supposed to come for treatment 2 days back but she hasn't come back. I tried calling her number several times but she wasn't answering. I called up Agarwal's office and got your number."

"How's that possible doctor? My wife has been taking treatment at the hospital for two days. I think you didn't check your records.", Sidharth said.

"I am the oncologist at the hospital. Who else can give her treatment apart from me here? She isn't here. Your wife's probably scared and lying to you.", Said the doctor.