entangled in joseon; your highness, are you alright?

bonus chapter one: your highness, are you alright?

genre: pure comedy, crack, and romance

a/n: hello lovelies! welcome to the start of our bonus chapters.

these remaining chapters will only contain comedic reliefs, unpublished drafts, fluffs, and answers to your questions left on the section i've made. MEANING- you may just sit back and enjoy these reads, for the bonuses are meant for a good vibe and no heavy angst that will affect the story line will occur, backstories would be mentioned too, but it won't dwell on too much angst sooner or later.

so let's start with the couple's journey towards the royal leadership, shall we?

NOTE: i haven't proof read this yet since i'm in a hurry I'LL SEE U IN A BIT JAJSJSJSJEDJ

LET'S GO! ♡

playlist recommendation (some are not OSTs)

mr. queen soundtracks

toy soldier
iron tango
bong-hwan
keep going
puzzle
to my one and only you

♡♡♡

byulyi stressfully tugs on her hair, almost twirling around the room, whispering.

"what do they mean about the thirty-day lecture of being a queen?"

she paces back and forth, continuously, worriedly.

"i have already given my permission to lead joseon, and i will still be the one receiving lectures, without my consent?" she whispers to herself.

"if a day goes by, it means i am left with another twenty-nine days." she calculated, scoffing to herself. "that seems unjust."

"second princess..."

byulyi's stage-worthy cry was interrupted when hyojung calls for her, hearing her best friend. "you might have forgotten that it was supposed to be twenty days-"

"why do you have to remind me of that punishment!?" byulyi retorted, as hyojung jumps in surprise, replying. "it is not my fault that you were caught doing something intimate, i have warned you."

"you never told me that you'll be strolling with the highness!" byulyi reasons out.

"i am not even aware that lord kim will drag you down the riverside, too!"

byulyi stops, comically tilting her head, eyes drifting up the ceiling, thinking.

she has a fair point.

"ah, i must've lost my mind that time." byulyi shakes her head, hearing hyojung. "you always do, princess."

"yah!"

hyojung shrugs her shoulders, throwing her a wink. "thirty days would pass by quickly, do not sulk too much."

byulyi softly whines in reply, leaning on the wall, crossing her arms. "from how you sound, i am now even more scared- i have even heard that the head court maid would be lecturing me, is it t-"

"second princess, the head court maid has arrived."

both hyojung and byulyi had flinched, pulling away from each other.

the doors then have opened, revealing the head court maid that made byulyi and hyojung squint their eyes, surprising them.

"oh?" the second princess curiously tilts her head, seeing the head bow down to her, whispering. "greetings, second princess."