entangled in joseon; showered blessings

bonus chapter five; showered blessings

genre: comedy CRACK, fluff, DRAMA, and romance.

author's note: here comes the one of the awaited chapters from the whole story, the wedding and the start of their reign. future chapters will be more playful alongside with the dash of the extra characters' involvement and back stories. we're just starting off from this wedding chapter.

i promise you, there are more bonus chapters to go and it's all plain fluff and comedy. consider this a gift, since i've never expected you guys to love this story a lot. so i've decided to make this series of bonus chapters' a whole lighted series until the end.

to no longer drag this, let me tell you what you could expect in the following chapters for this novel:

-back story for the kim clan and moon clan's pact, the little byulyi and little seokjin's possible cross of paths.
-back story for joohyun and minhyuk's story as well (you will see why this bonus chapter is essential)
-a bonus chapter for wheein and taehyung! this would also include the jung clan's back story.
-hyojung and byulyi's mother's back stories, we'll tackle that as well.
-the cameo of the little highness from our royal family
-and the peek towards the fourth life 

see you soon once more? let me leave with my final chapter (1) for this time since i'm now back to the busy life. since this is my last one for now, expect a 8k chapter because there are extra dramatic scenes :p

expecting a chaos down the sections now :p

please enjoy!

notice the a/n after this chapter, too. please!

~

a new joseon.

an unexpected

one.

"have you..."

"mm."

"i haven't asked anything yet." jungkook murmurs, turning to yoongi while he's washing his clothes within' the stream, puckering his lips before muttering. "i know already what you're bound to ask, jungkook."

"... huh." jungkook sighs, squinting his eyes through the cloudy skies, eyes up. 

"it looks like the wedding ceremony won't go well." he mumbles, as yoongi whispers. "looks like we'll either end up moving it, or showering altogether in the palace."

interrupted by a loud giggle, the two young men faces yongsun who seems to hear their conversation while she's having her hair braided by royal ahn, preparing as a guest for the wedding of her brother.

"considering those two, i am aware that we'll continue the wedding whether this day... turns.. muddy." yongsun interferes with a giggle, somehow making hyejin snort, nodding in agreement, turning towards the two.

"one thing that i could say is..." she eyes the two baffled young men, as hyejin grins, breathlessly reminding them.

"prepare an extra robe after the wedding."

shoulders dropping, jungkook turns to yoongi in horror, seeing him shrug. "we've fought the jung clan with gushes of blood," he soon stood up, grinning at the youngest. "what makes you think that a simple rain would stop it all?"

and maybe all of them were finally memorizing the couple back in the palace.

"ONE- MORE TIME!"

seokjin yelled out loud, arms crossed- facing the second princess and lord taehyung, kneeling in front of him as he crosses his arms, noticing the streak of redness in byulyi's scalp due to her violent wrestle with taehyung last night.