CHAPTER 3: STILL THE PERSON I KNOW

JENNIE POV

"Bam please coordinate with Ms. Kim" Lisa stands and grabs her things "Anyone wants to grab some snacks?" Lisa offered and everyone agrees. I don't have a choice but to go with them to the cafeteria.

"Ms. Li--"

"Just please call me Lisa when we're not in the office" She chuckles, it made me smile a little while pretending I'm using my phone. One thing that never changed. Lisa is such a humble person, she doesn't boast about her family's reputation, riches, and even her achievements. She's just a controlling, disrespectful asshole plus a cheater.

"So you and Ms. Kim are close? What happen----" Seulgi was cut off by Irene who shove a tissue in her mouth. I was taken back that made me look at Lisa who was already looking at me too. I quickly look away and make myself busy

"Shut up! The food is here!" Irene stated when Bam and Ryujin came back with trays of food. We all dig in our food. I could say this was the most comfortable meal again since everyone was teasing and laughing except for me and Lisa who stayed quiet for most of the time maybe because of Seulgi's question?

"Thank you for the treat Lisa~ Me and Seulgi will go ahead to work on the program and visit some restaurants" Irene bids goodbye with Seulgi after they finish their snacks

"Right! Joy let's go back to the office now?" Lisa stands and fix herself, making me look at her right away when she help Joy get up from the chair. Unconsciously rolling my eyes and gripping on the table "I'll just get something from my car Lis~" Joy smiles while Lisa agrees and leaves right away after leaving me with the others. 

"Bam~ Let's go back to the office?" I suggested so I could get out of here.

"I'll just order some food first Ms. Kim, you can go ahead" He smiles and walks to the counter. I just shrug it off and went back to my office. It didn't take long for me to walk pass the marketing department after getting off the elevator, it made me remember Lisa's current situation again with her bruises.

"Is she fine already?" I sigh and worry more when I remembered the video of her that trended right now. Mom and Dad are probably mad at her now for sure~

"She's not~" My inner self answered

"She is~ She's here working like nothing happened right?" My other self answered

"As knowing your Lisa, she never show that she's weak" My inner self stated that made me stay quiet and it took awhile for me to convince myself that she's fine and that's when I went inside my office 

"She's totally fine Jennie~ Why would I worry about that jerk?"

LISA POV

"Fuck" I groan when I finally got in my office. I take my coat off and hiss when I touch one of my wounds. I look at my reflection and found my back bleeding. I quickly got my extra top out and slowly remove my bloody top, it wasn't really bloody but red stains can be spotted at the back. I hope no one saw this~

"Fuck that Kim Hanbin! Son of a bitch!" I curse in my lowest tone and slowly wear my new shirt when a pair of hands held my hands to stop. I was about to turn around when she spoke "No cursing in the office" I close my eyes when I felt her presence with just the smell of her perfume but I compose myself right away "What are you doing?"

"You're trying to strip while you're office is wide open?" I turn around at her statement and found Jennie raising her eyebrows. I look around and remembered that my office is glassed. It embarrassed me though. I just laugh and try to wear my shirt quickly when she stop me by holding my hands and shot me with dead glares. How come she still has this effect on me? I shouldn't be scared of her, I'm 2 years older!