CHAPTER 14: A NIGHT IN PARIS

JENNIE POV

"I don't just like you Ruby Jane, I love you and I am in love with you every single day"

"L-li---Pran" I called and we both had a staring contest. I bit my lips and close my eyes with what I'm going to say next because I don't want to see her hurt "I don't want to hurt you but I am still unsure of my feelings Li~" I sadly utter and I can feel her mood changing

"Don't worry about me~ I don't want to force you. You know how much I cared about you Jennie" Lisa whispers and caresses my cheeks, trying to flash her biggest smile. It made me sad when I saw how she tries to hide the sadness in her.

"And I also cared about you! I just want to clarify things Li~ I don't want us to end up in pain" I whisper and fidget her coat with my fingers then held onto it tightly, afraid to let go because if I will maybe she's going to run off.

"Forget it for now Ruby Jane, I want us to enjoy this night" Lisa sighs and tucks some of my hair strands behind my ear. "We still have 3 hours before Lee will fetch us" She added making me confused and the next thing happened is I was being drag towards the basement parking lot.

"Wh-what do you mean? Where are you taking me?"

"Just trust me" Lisa smiles and gently drags me towards a luxurious car. It was like one of the car that dad owns but has a different color. Is she trying to kidnap me because I didn't reciprocate her feelings a while ago?!

"Get in kitten~" Lisa opens the door for me and helps me in. She gets into the drivers seat and helps me with my seatbelt

"Don't tell me you're driving?" I ask nervously as she insert the car key and revives the engine. I mean does she even know how to drive?! Does she have a drivers license?! Who owns this car?!

"I am~ Don't worry you're safe with me" She winks and drives off

"What the?! Do you even have a license?! Who owns this?!"

"Calm down! Jackson's dad owns this. He borrowed it from him and I don't have a license" Lisa giggles

"WHAT?!" I scream and there she speeds up through the highway like she's a race car driver. I was holding onto my life, I thought I'm safe with her?! Is she trying to kill us?!

"Loosen up Jennie! I told you, you're safe with me. Trust me" Lisa laughs and was driving like crazy when  we pass the traffic lights and is kinda far away from the crowded areas of the city.

"I swear I would kill you if we make it back alive" I shout and look outside to calm myself down when the lights caught my attention. I was surprise and amazed with the beauty of Paris tonight. 

"No freaking way" I mumble when I spotted dancing lights and colorful drones in the sky

"Yes freaking way" Lisa laughs again for the nth time tonight and it took a while till we've reach the Port autonome de Paris. It was a port for cargo ships but it has a nice view and breeze of Paris especially when the small boats lights up their colorful lights

"Come~" Lisa parked the car then she gets out and opens the door, helping me get out of the car and by that I punch her continuously for taking out my soul for the whole ride.

"Owh!" She groans while she was protecting herself and I finally stop when I was satisfied "That hurts~"

"Deserve!" I flip my hair and watch the boats in the river. It was something that I've never personally seen in my life and I am deeply thankful to Lisa who brought me here. I mean it wasn't so bad except for the car ride.