CHAPTER 24(M): CALM BEFORE THE STORM

- 2 WEEKS LATER -

JENNIE POV

"Hon! I'm going to work now!" I fix myself and grab my bag when Lisa rushes out of her room "Let me drop you off, Kitten" She offers. I giggle when I saw her state and fix her hair and clothes

"Calm down~ I won't go anywhere without your permission" I laugh and Lisa smiles, intertwining our hands before we left her apartment. Lisa is planning to pass by Mom's office today to invite her to dinner in a few days. We planned to tell her about our relationship during dinner, so it's making me nervous.

As my girlfriend drops me off and talked with Dan who will be driving me home today. We bid goodbyes then she left to see mom. Me on the other hand, I went to Lisa's office while making my business proposal for my clothing brand while waiting for my shoot. Since I took fashion designing, it's always been my dream to open up a store made with my designs and I'm glad that Lisa offered to help me out. I also decided that I'll be taking business so I could help Lisa here in the company aside from modelling stuffs.

"Ms. J, the shoot will start in an hour" Dara announces. I stood up and made my way to the studio to prepare myself for the shoot and I am thankful for having Dara around even though I got jealous of her way back which was funny.

"Ruby! Let's go?" The new director smiles and I give back the smile before I entered the room

LISA POV

"Mom~ How are you feeling?" I weakly smile and intertwine our hands

"I'm great sweetheart. I feel great seeing you" She smiles and caress my hands. I sigh and look at our hands before I speak "When do you plan on telling them, Mom? Dad and Jennie needs to know"

"I'll tell you when~ Just please give me more time Lalisa"

"But mom, time is running" I started to tear up "Pl-please stay strong for me and Jennie"

"I am doing it dear~" Mom smiles and wipes the tear on my cheek "I want to see you both getting married with the person you love. Having a little family"

"I'm with you, Mom" I sniff and kiss her hand "Also~ I wanted to ask the doctor if I could take you out for dinner this weekend?"

"He would probably allow me" Mom giggles "Don't worry about my condition. I would do anything for you and-------" She stops and hold her chest. I noticed that she was having a hard time to breath so I quickly pressed the button continuously

"MOM!" I held onto my tears and press the button of the nurse station but no one is coming inside so I quickly rush to the door and scream "NURSE! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW?! MY MOTHER NEEDS HELP!" I cried

"Step aside Miss~" The nurses came in with their equipment and checks on my mother

"She's having a hard time to breath!"

"Give her some oxygen!"

"M-mom~" I mumble and held onto the door weakly

"Lisayah!" Jisoo came rushing towards me "Got stuck in traffic but I bought food----"

"Mom~ She's not dying right?!" I cried and kneel infront of Jisoo, shaking her hands "Tell me Jisoo, please! This is just a dream!"

"H-hey! Lisa~ Calm down, aunty is strong" Jisoo helps me up and hugs me "Don't worry about aunty~ She's strong"