CHAPTER 9: TRUE FEELINGS

LISA POV

"Unnie who is he?" Jennie keeps bothering me for hours since we got home after the things I've told her at the Eiffel Tower. I roll to the other side of my bed and pull the sheets "Jennie~ It's 1 am go to sleep"

"I won't! Not until you'll tell me" She climbs on top of me and starts biting my cheeks making me scream in pain. I tried to stop and push her which was no use. I had enough of her that I hold both of her shoulders and push her when she held tight on my shirt making me go on top.

"What the hell was that Ruby Jane?!" I look at her angrily and touch my cheeks which were quite numb because of the bite. Is she becoming a zombie or what?

"I-I'm sorry~" She whispers. Our faces were just a few inches away and if anyone would dare to push me, it would be our first kiss. "M-mianhe~" Jennie holds my face and caresses the bitten part. How can I be so soft for her? How dare she do this to me and my feelings?! 

"Go to bed" I coldly get up and off the bed

"Lili unnie~ I'm sorry" She holds the hem of my shirt. I can't even face her now because I know that once I'll look into those feline eyes of hers, it'll take down my pride. I grab my phone from the table and leave Jennie's room then lock myself in my own room.

"How can you do that to her Lalisa?!" I slap my cheeks and pinch myself. I know she would be guilty and would cry all night in her room.

These pass few months, I've been starting to feel different whenever Jennie's around. I thought that I might have miss her presence since I've been busy with school and our company but it was getting worst that I want to see and check on Jennie from time to time because if I won't do that I'll be seeing her faces everywhere. Crazy right?

Anyways, promposals has started a few weeks ago and they announce that we can invite freshmen and sophomores as our date. A part of me wants to ask Jennie but don't have the courage because ONE, we are sisters. TWO, it might be awkward and THREE, I like her.

Yes, I like Jennie not as my sister and a friend but a girl, a woman whom I want to date. I don't like to lose her, I don't want to see her being with someone else except for me call me possessive but I am really that obsessed with her. 

When did I start liking her? 

Easy~ It was the day we met. Who knows??? A 12 year old could already like someone at a very young age just because she felt attachment to the feline eyed girl.

When did I realized that I like her?  

It was a few weeks ago when people are proposing to me to be their date for prom. Even hottest and popular girls and guys came to me but I rejected all of them because the only thing in my mind is I want Jennie to be my prom date. I want myself to be her first dance and I want her to be my last dance in highschool. Should I call myself crazy already???

"Argh! Go to sleep Lisa!" I tried to roll back and forth on my bed after getting out of my thoughts. I trying to convince myself not to feel guilty on what I did to Jennie a while ago. For sure, Jennie's sulking or worst crying and that's one thing I hate. Making her cry~

"Idiot!" I slap my  face and get up, going to Jennie's room. I was about to knock when I heard her sobbing making me hate myself more. I tried to knock softly and speak "K-kitten? I-I'm sorry"

"I shouldn't have done that" I continued 

"Go away~" I heard her from her room. I sigh in defeat and walk back to my room. I'll just make it up to her tomorrow. She would probably talk me right?