CHAPTER 32: LET ME EXPLAIN

JENNIE POV

"Mhmmmm~" I move  and hug my pillow then cover my face when sunrays were hitting my face. The pillow today was different because of the scent I was longing for.

"L-Lisa?" I quickly opened my eyes when I realize the scent and saw Lisa sleeping soundly beside me. I swallow a lump in my throat when I saw her topless. My eyes went down and saw---

"What the f? It wasn't a dream" I mumble and hug myself when I realize I'm also naked. No fucking way!

"Yah~" I giggle and smack my head "I'm just dreaming, Lisa won't even do this. She doesn't fuck me just once" I laugh and get off the bed, standing even if I felt weak. I held onto her side table when--- 

"Ahhhh!" I groan and fell on the ground that made Lisa get up quickly.

"Who was---" She sits and her eyes widen when she saw me. I watch Lisa look at me then her body. We both look at each other in shock "Jenn-Shit?!" She curses and gets up then carries me up, putting me back on the bed. 

"L-lis~" I watch her grabbing some underwear from her closet then wear it. I spotted her wounds bleeding making me get up but I fell down again "Lisa you're bleeding!"

"I'm fine" She coldly utters and wraps a robe around me "You need to go home, I'm sure your good husband and daughter are looking for you" She utters but I remember what I told her last night and that's to talk things out.

"But---"

"Just forget what happened" Lisa wears her shirt and walk to the door "Your husband and Ella must be worried"

"Did you regret it Lisa?" I ask and my voice cracked when she ask me to forget what happened. I mean who wouldn't be hurt when someone you love tells you to forget an intimate night?

"Jen~ You are married" She looks at me angrily "You are a married woman Jennie!"

"Who said that?!" I argue back "Yes I have a daughter but---- Oh shit Ella!"

"You have---"

"L-lisa! I-I'll be back l-let me e-explain. I need t-to check on Ella" I groan silently and hold my pussy but I ignore it since I literally forgot that I have a daughter to look after. "I'll be back" I forced myself to walk when Lisa holds my arm to stop me and carries me like a bride

"Yah! Mano-" She cuts me off with a glare and walk towards the bathroom, putting me inside the bathtub.

"I'll drop you off" She stated coldly and starts giving me a warm bath. I look at Lisa and smile. She's still the Lalisa I met and love. The cold but caring woman who always make my heart flutter.

- FASTFORWARD: 1PM -

"Care to explain why can't I or Ella call you?" V asks as he drives me to the office. Since Ella wasn't able to call me, she called V to stay over. I am lucky to have a friend like him even though I know that I am hurting him because I can't love him back.

"It's a long story" I smile slightly and look outside

"Your father was looking for you last night since your husband, Mr. Kwon escape" V stops at red light and looks at me "Jennieyah~ How can you make us worry like that?"