CHAPTER 18: TOGETHER

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD....

- TIME SKIP: DECEMBER -

JENNIE POV

"Dara is unnie here?" I excitedly approach her after getting off the elevator

"Oh Ms. J! Ms. L is having her photoshoot at studio A" She smiles and leads the way to the studio. As I entered, Lisa was busy choosing her photos and since her back was facing me, I decided to stay here and watch her do her work.

"Would you be alright Ms. J?" Dara ask and I nod before she left me here inside

"Get ready for the second set!" The director informs and Lisa gets in her dressing room. It took a while later when she came out wearing a a Celine jersey jacket paired with a black cropped shirt inside then she's wearing tattered shorts that complimented her long legs.

"Pran! You ready?" The director asks. Lisa nods and lays on the floor, posing for the camera. I don't know why it suddenly felt hot in here. Did they turn off the AC?

"Ok good!"

"Yes!"

"2 more Pran!"

"Last one!"

I swallow a lump in my throat as I watch her do various poses especially when she's lying on the floor for the camera. After the last shot, she got up and did another set but what caught my attention was the make up artist trying to take advantage of her job. She was touching my Lisa inappropriately that I rush towards them.

"I can do that" I seriously utter, stopping her hand from holding Lisa's jeans. She  was about to argue but when she saw me, she quickly back away and I continue fixing Lisa's clothes. I swallowed another lump in my throat when I glimpse at her toned stomach.

"Eyes up here Ruby Jane. This is not a good view for you" She lift up my chin and stare right into my eyes. Lisa gives a smile and a few tap on my head.

"You're letting her touch you?" I ask furiously

"She was helping me Ruby---"

"Help? She was touching you----"

"Calm down Ruby" Rosé appears out of nowhere and drags me away from Lisa. As soon as we got back to the corner where I was standing a while ago, Lisa started with her last set of photos and I'm here watching her again.

"Are you two a thing now?" Roseanne asks in a low tone. I look at her confusedly making her giggle and shake her head.

I actually knew what Roseanne meant but I don't even know if me and Lisa are girlfriends since she hasn't asked and we haven't made it official yet. Over the pass 3 months, I think we've been doing the same things we use to do normally like sleeping on the same bed except for kissing which I'm the one initiating always. And also, Lisa has been busy so I'm always the one coming to the office to see her.

"And it's a wrap!" The director announces and everyone claps. Roseanne bids goodbye while I wait for Lisa who is busy taking pictures with the staffs.

"Thank you!" Lisa smiles and walk towards me, giving me a nod and places her hand around my shoulder then we walk together towards her assigned office.

"Are you still busy?" I pout and watch her close the door.

"I am but you're here and I miss you" Lisa smiles and pulls me in for a hug. I snuggle to her chest and close my eyes, feeling her warmth.