CHAPTER 37(M): FILL ME UP

LISA POV

"We shall~" She grab my nape and kiss me. I grab her head in return and we share a very deep intimate kiss. When I noticed that we were running out of breath, I slowly traveled my lips down to her neck, leaving a few marks

"Mmmmmmm...." Jennie lets out a soft moan as she tries to remove my pants which turns me on more.

"Calm down honey" I whisper and kiss then bit her ears before I went back to kissing her lips

"Uhm~" Jennie wrap her legs and arms around me as my hand went under her shirt and to her bare back while my other free hand was caressing her toned belly making her breathe heavily.

"F*ck me now daddy!" She moaned out load making me chuckle because of her impatient ass. I give her an aggressive kiss this time and unclasped her bra and removing her shirt next, freeing 2 birds from a cage.

"Patience baby girl~" I massage her left melon while I'm sucking the other. After a few minutes I switch and gave the same attention to the other one as Jennie kept on moaning due to pleasure. While she was on cloud 9, I slowly made my way down to her pants, reaching her waist and quickly pulling down her pants together with her undergarments.

"You became hotter baby~" I smirk and kiss her belly before I slowly made my way down to her wet flower

"F-fuck" I heard Jennie curse when I kiss her inner thigh then place both of her legs on my shoulder before I capture her wet core.

"Uhmmmmmmm"

"Ahhhhhhhh"

"Mhmmmmmm~" Jennie was trying herself not moan loud but I want her to do it, making me insert 2 fingers inside her right away "F-uck!" She arch her back while I continue to thrust in and out of her core 

"Moan for baby~" I added another finger when she shakes her head and covers her mouth "Ella won't hear us so moan" I commanded and curl up my fingers inside her

"Oh fuck you Lalisa~" She moans and glares at me, making me proud of what I've done

"Don't worry~ She won't hear us" I place both of her legs down, and continue fucking her with my fingers. Jennie rolls her eyes as I hit her deeper, making her look sexier.

"F-faster~" She stated while trying to catch her breath

"What?" I look at her teasingly

"Fuck you! I'm CUMMING!" She screams when I rub and played with her pussy with no mercy. When I felt like she's going to reach her climax, I fastened my pace till she finally reaches her orgasm after a few thrust. Without wasting a second, I quickly bent down and cleaned her entrance as some of it were already on my bed sheets.

"You like me fucking you hard?!" I sit up and wipe my lips and suck on my thumb then kiss her lips for the nth time which she gladly responded so she could taste her sweetness.

"Yes~ I still miss you, this.... our bodies colliding~" Jennie mumble and kiss me deeper before she places her hands on my toned stomach, going down to my pants. She slowly unbuckles my belt making me break the kiss.

"You will regret this~" I smirk and make her feel how hard I am by guiding her hands on my bulge. Jennie squeezes it earning a groan from me.

"Make me then Manoban~" Jennie pulls me in another kiss while I took off my pants and guide her legs to wrap around my waist while Jennie's naughty hand grabs my little brother down there.