CHAPTER 15: PUBLIC APPEARANCE

- A MONTH LATER -

JENNIE POV

"Lalisa, I think this would fit better" I watch Mom getting a necklace out of her jewelry box, letting Lisa wear it.

It's Lisa's graduation day and she is also top in her class that's why Mom and Dad are dressing her up like a doll today. Not only that but they will be holding a party for her later evening, inviting all famous influential business tycoons, politicians, models, actors and actresses because she will be introduced to the public.

"That's your Grandma's and its been passed generation to generation" Dad smiles at them while pats my shoulder, grabbing my attention

"Are you ready Jennie?"

"What do you mean and for what Dad?" I ask in confusion. I took a glance at Lisa who was listening. I mean, Lisa should be the one ready, not me.

"Well~ Your mom and I decided that we will introduce you both later at the press conference so you won't have a hard time princess. I know how close you are with your unnie" Dad reveals and I look at Lisa in shock who was also surprised with Dad's announcement.

"Will this increase our security and our freedom to go out?" Lisa asks

"No, we won't limit anything honey. Just make sure that you are always safe ok? And have your bodyguards by your side when you go to out" Mom replies and fix Lisa's clothes and hair.

"Really Mom? Oh my god! Thank you!" I run up to her and give her a hug. Lisa and Dad followed and we had a family hug.

"Alright~ stop this drama, we're going to be late" Dad breaks the hug with a huge smile and guides Mom out of the room. I turn to Lisa who was busy wearing her coat. I walk towards her and give her a tight hug~

"Congratulations Lili~" I smile and kiss her cheeks

"Aw so sweet of you, is the kiss as my sister or something else?" She wiggles her eyebrows, receiving a pinch from me

"Shut up, don't think of anything else" I roll my eyes and walk out of the room, blushing on what I did a while ago. I mean I can't hold myself! Besides it's just a congratulation's kiss on the cheeks 

"What did you do Jennie?!" I mumble, following mom and dad to the car. Lisa followed in minutes after and we drove off to school with Dad driving a van of our bodyguard in front and at the back

"Why don't you both get down first? We will follow a little while later" Mom gives us a smile as we arrive in front the school's auditorium. Lisa follows then gets out the car and assists me out. 6 bodyguards came with us to the auditorium while the others stayed with mom and dad.

"Will you be fine here Ruby?" Lisa guides me to one of the seats reserved for me, mom and dad. She was glancing around before looking back at me.

"I'll be fine, go to your seat now. The program will start" I give her an assuring smile and fix her newly dyed brown hair as well as her bangs that made her flash a cheeky smile 

"Kyeopta~" I mumble and smile when Lisa goes to her assigned seat while I waited for Mom and Dad who arrived a little later which caught everyone's attention. The program went on smoothly while everyone's attention was on mom and dad until it was Lisa's turn to come up to grab her diploma and medallion. Mom and Dad then stood up from their seats and went to Lisa that shocked everyone.