CHAPTER 35: PROPER CLOSURE PT. 2

- 5 DAYS LATER -

JENNIE POV

"Ms. Kim here is the final draft of the program" Irene placed some files for the one-week program of our biggest client. I looked at Irene and thanked her before she left my office. I was so focused on my work when I spotted Jisoo outside.

"Chu!" I got out of my office to catch her attention, I was glad she turned around before entering her office. I quickly ran towards her and drag her to the pantry

"What is it dear cousin? I mean Ruby Jane Manoban?"

"This is serious~ A nights ago me and Lisa had a talked. I finally heard her explanation" I utter

"That's great! So what's the problem?" She look at me confusedly

"Something is missing~ I can feel it Chu and that night...."

"What about that night?"

"I thought I was going to lose her, she suddenly had a hard time breathing then I opened a box full of prescription medicines then she lose consciousness" I talk like a crazy woman as I walk back and forth. 

"Then why don't you just ask her?" Jisoo stated calmly, making me stop and look at her "You know her so well Jennie, I guess she also won't be mad if you ask her about that~"

"I-I'll try but things change and our situation is different" I sigh and lean on the counter 

"So how is she?"

"Stubborn and still working in her office" I roll my eyes, making Jisoo laugh "Take care of her~" Jisoo taps my shoulder and leaves. I stayed for a while in the pantry to think before I decided to visit Lisa in her office. Just as I was to  go there, I saw her leaving in hurry.

"What's with her?" I frown

LISA POV

"Ms. Manoban, this is the final approved sketch by our client" Joy hands over the Ipad. I take a look at it and give it back "Great! You can make some changes in the venue, we only have a 3 days left. I'll catch up with you guys" I stated

"Copy that Ms. Manoban, I'll bring Bam, Yeji and Ryujin with me" Joy bows and exits my office. As I was about to continue my work, my phone ranged. "Hello? Doc Yoon~" I answered and greet 

"Ms. Manoban~ Can you come here in my clinic? This is urgent. It's about your condition" She stated from the other line making me stand and leave immediately. If this is something worst then I'm ready to accept my fate.

- FAST FORWARD -

"Doc Yoon~" I entered her office. I was nervous but I was trying to keep myself together.

"Ms. Manoban~ Calm down. It's not good for you" She quickly offers me a seat which I gladly took.

"I want you to cut to the chase Doc. Am I dying?" I look at her seriously and waited when she just flash a small smile and places a folder on the table "Ms. Manoban~ As what the results---"

"You didn't answer, am I dying?" I cut her off and I was shaking in nervousness

"Ms. Mano---- Yes" The doctor said making me laugh like a mad man "Ms. Manoban there is still a 30% chance that you---"