CHAPTER 38: A NEW CHAPTER WITH YOU

JENNIE POV

"Bye, mommy! Bye unnie" Ella kisses our cheeks and walks inside her classroom. I smile and hold Lisa's hand as we watch Ella socialize with her classmates.

"She's really a sweet girl, just like you" Lisa utters and gives me a smile "I could remember our childhood days"

"Yeah! You are a cold one" I roll my eyes. Lisa look at me in disbelief while I scoffed and said "What? It's true!"

"But I became a softie when you came" She pouts earning a squeal and some compliments from the girls around us. I roll my eyes in annoyance and quickly drag her out towards her car. Lisa didn't utter anything but opened the door for me.

"Don't be a jealous kitten" Lisa pulls my hand and kiss it after she settles in the car "We just got married"

"Don't blame me! Those bitches are falling for you and your charms!"

"But you're still the woman I love" Lisa cups my cheeks and kiss my nose. I pout to get a kiss from her which she knew and gave me a couple of kisses "Now calm down, I'm yours forever" Lisa smiles and intertwines our hands where I could see the newly worn wedding band on her finger.

We registered our marriage a few hours ago before dropping Ella off at school. Ella has no idea since she was still in a deep sleep when we left her with Taehyung in Lisa's unit. As of now, only me, Lisa and Taehyung knows about our marriage. I'm glad that Taehyung chose to let me go and even assisted us with our marriage papers today. He is a great man and he deserves a great woman too.

"I was planning to drop by the mall to pick out our attire for the event then we'll have lunch before going to the venue. What do you think?" Lisa looks at me to decide

"I guess that's our plan for today" I smile

"This will also be date then!" Lisa chuckles and drives away from school.

Eventually, we went shopping for a couple of hours, buying some stuffs for us, Ella and our home just like what married couples do. Lisa picked out a black suit from Celine while I bought a long black dress from Chanel for the event. When lunch time came, we settle down in a not so crowded restaurant when Lisa decided to call our friends in Paris.

"Pranpriya!" A shout came from Lisa's phone making her groan as I giggle and sat down to watch them

"Jeez Jackson! Stop acting like a kid" Lisa scoffs

"I can't help it! You haven't updated us for more than a year already! I'm glad that Mino came to Korea and told us about you!"

"I'm sorry~ I was busy" Lisa chuckles and place her left hand on my thigh, caressing it before speaking again "Anyways how are you?"

"Busy preparing my yacht for my girlfriend with Jin's help" Jackson utters proudly and shows Jin on screen who was pretty busy setting up "Of course! This idea came from you when you were still dating Ruby Jane---- Oh sorry! I shouldn't mention----"

"It's alright" Lisa smiles and gave me a quick glance "Can you invite the girls?" She ask making my eyes widen and pinch her waist

"What girls?" I mouth and give her a death glare. Lisa gave me a nervous smile

"Oh yeah sure! Give me a minute" Jackson said and I could see him scrolling on the screen

"Jackson Wang! What the hell is this---- O to the M to the G! Pran! It's so nice to see you!" My eyes widen upon hearing Nayeon's voice