Chapter 2: Party

Simon and Sara were getting ready for the party and they had their mom drop them off at Hillerska. The two walked to the building where August had mentioned and Sara immediately went off to go hang out with Felice.

"Simon!" Wille shouted walking over to him.
"H-hey" Simon stuttered nervously. Simon wasn't a big partier, but he sucked it up.

For the next hour they all partied and some drank, and some of the girls were in corners making out with random dudes. Simon started getting a little overwhelmed so he went to go step out side.

"Can i come with?" Wille asked as Simon was walking out.
Simon smiled and nodded. The two sat down by the rocks and just sat there.
"It takes a fool to.. remain sane.." Wille sung
"You're singing the song i sung" Simon looked over at Wille.
"It's a good song!" Wille smiled.

They both sung the song together and then August came out of the building.

"Wille!!" He shouted.
"Shi-" Wille said making him and Simon duck behind the rocks.
"Huh?" Simon asked.
"Shh" Wille told him.
"WILLE!" August shouted.
"Wille" Simon said quietly.
Wille looked at him.
"Shh i don't want him finding me!"
"Wille!" he said again.

Wille grabbed Simon's face and put his palm covering his mouth. The two looked at each other for a couple seconds. Wille cleared his throat and moved his hand off of Simon. Simon smiled and played with the rocks on the ground beneath him. Wille and Simon eventually just went back to the dorms since both of them were pretty tired and Wille didn't want to be around anyone anymore.

"If you want you can stay the night here, if Sara i staying over with Felice" Wille told Simon
"Is that okay? Sara already told me earlier that she was going to be staying the night, and i don't want to bother my mom, so could i?" Simon smiled.
"Of course, and you can use the extra bed!"
"Thanks Wille" Wille smiled and nodded.

Wille gave Simon his clothes to sleep in and Simon got changed and laid in the bed.
"Goodnight Wille" He said turning around.
"Night Simme" Wille said turning off the lights to his room.

________________________________________
Here is the next part to my story :)) sorry it's short but there will be longer ones soon !! :) thank you for reading ! :D
word count: 399