Chapter 6: 1 month

This is fast forward by a couple weeks to their 1 month !! very short chapter, sorry!

Wille woke up one morning and looked at the date. It was his and Simon's 1 month! he quickly got a picture of the two that he absolutely adored and posted it for their 1 month. It was only one month but it still meant something for them. Simon was awake making breakfast for him and Sara when his phone dinged. Wille posted something? he looked at it and realized it was their 1 month. He got a picture of them from his phone and posted it tagging Wille.

incoming call from Wille🤍 answer?

He answered the call.
"Goodmorning pretty boy" Wille said as the call connected. "Morning prince charming" Simon replied.
"Happy One month love" Wille stated
"Happy one month!" Simon smiled and said cheery.
"Ugh i want to see you so bad" Wille complained.
"You will see me tomorrow Wille" Simme told him.
"I know but i miss you!"
"I know, i miss you too!!" They both smiled

They talked for a little more time and then Simon had to get off the phone since his family was waking up. They said goodbye to each other and Simon kept making breakfast. Simon and Wille texted most of the day since they couldn't see each other. It was almost christmas break, probably about 3 weeks before christmas break and the two were very excited. Wille had talked to Simon about coming over to the castle for their 2 months and spend a couple nights there. Simon was really excited for it.

Wille🤍: yk we will have the palace to ourselves on our 2 months 😏
Simon💕: we will? 😏
Wille🤍: yeah!! my parents are going out for the weekend so we will have it to ourselves the day of & the day after!!
Wille🤍: we can do a lot of things.. if you're comfortable of course
Simon💕: i think ik what you are thinking 😏and i'm in.
Wille🤍: i mean bet !

Wille and Simon texted for most of the day. They ended up calling that night and talking most of the night until it was around 2 am. They both decided to go to sleep since they had school the next day.

again sorry for such a small chapter, there will be longer ones soon!! also a little spicy chapter coming up? 👀 maybe lol, :)
word count: 374