Chapter 13: Together

short chapter sorry!! writers block is hitting me hard plus school is tiring !! thank you for 300 views <3

Simon woke up and got ready for school. Him and Sara got on their bus and headed to Hillerska. They got off the bus and Sara went to the girls dorms to go see Felice and Simon headed to the boys dorms. When he got to Wille's dorm, he knocked. Wille opened the door and Simon looked shocked and Wille pulled him into his room.

"Wille what the fuck happened."
"Look me and August got into a fight, he kept calling us fags and i- i just lost it" Wille replied.
"Wille..." Simon rubbed his thumb against his face.
Simon kissed Wille and Wille kissed back.
"I'm sorry you guys fought, August is such a dick."
"He really is."

The two skipped breakfast and laid down and cuddled together for some time. They got up about 10 minutes before they had their first class and so they started walking to class. Wille sat next to Simon during their first couple classes. They decided to take lunch to Wilhelm's dorm so they wouldn't have to see August. After classes were done for the day, they hung out in Wille's dorm for some time, and then Simon got ready to go home.

"Hey Love" Simon said.
"What's up?" Wille asked.
"Do you want to come over on Friday after classes and hang out at mine for the weekend?"
"Is your mom okay with it?"
"Yeah! i asked her about it the other night, but i wanted to see if you wanted to!"
"I'd love to babe" Wille smiled.

They said bye to each other and Simon went back to his house. He was so happy that he said yes, but now he had to clean his room since it was really messy. He got home and had dinner with his family, and he went in his room and did some of his homework and then went to bed shortly after.

Wille did some of his homework and worked on an essay that he had to do, and he got a text from Simon saying that he was going to bed, so
he texted back and he put his phone on the charger. He turned off his lights and put his red LED lights on and he laid in bed. He opened his computer and put on his favorite show; heartstopper and watched some of it before falling asleep.

slay simon and wille getting to hang out at simons house
(longer chapter next ;) )
word count: 396