Chapter 20: Vacation

just a quick short chapter today :) sorry tho lol, i promise i'll have a longer chapter tomorrow i just didn't know what else to write in this chapter :)

A couple months later, it was finally summer vacation. Nothing much has happened to the two for a couple months, just them being together, parties, hanging out at Simon's house, having sex, spending time with each other in Wille's dorm, even hanging out at the palace over spring break. School had finally ended, and the two were officially in Grade 10. They only had one more year of school after this coming year, and then they were done! Simon had been staying home with Linda and Sara for the past couple days since Wille was busy with royal matters.

Wille and Simon would usually call once a day, usually at night, but they would always text during the day. Wille hated doing all of this royal business, but it was his life and soon he would become king of Sweden.. He was scared but his family was supportive and they helped him. Queen Kristina had told Wilhelm that they were going to Paris for 2 weeks for a little vacation, to get away from the royal manners for some time. Wilhelm asked if he could bring Simon, and Kristina obviously said sure. Wilhelm smiled and he grabbed his phone to text his boyfriend.

Wille🤍: Simonn
Wille🤍: babyyy
Wille🤍: Simmeeee
Wille🤍: loveeeeeeee
Wille🤍: answer meee :(
Simon💕: yesss? sorry babe i was doing dishes
Wille🤍: it's fine dw- but how would you like to go on vacation with me and my family?
Simon💕: Idk Wille, depends where exactly this said vacation is going to be.
Wille🤍: Paris.
Simon💕: ....okay sure
Wille🤍: YAY <3 so you will??
Simon💕: who would say no? i'm already thinking of good picture ideas 🤭
Wille🤍: tell me one
Simon💕: us kissing infront of the tower <3
Wille🤍: omg bet !!

Wille went to go tell his mom that Simon said yes and his mom gave him the thumbs up. Simon went to go ask his mom and his mom said sure as well. Simon told Wille that his mom yes and Wille told Simon when they were leaving and how long the trip was going to be and everything he needed to know. 5 days until they left.. didn't give Simon too much time to get everything ready but it'll be fine.

Wilhelm decided to take a walk around the creek that he took Simon too, and he just sat on the rocks in the middle of the water. It was calming for him. If he could, Wilhelm would probably sit there all day. He eventually went back and he had dinner with his parents and went back to his room and watched heartstopper for some time before he called Simon and they had their nightly calls. They stayed on the call until 1:45 am and then the two decided to get some sleep.

word count: 466