Six - Thy Wish

Christian Harrison Romano

Last night wasn't really a night to remember. It was more of a memory that cannot be erased from my mind.

Shit! I hate myself.

That moment, when I held her, it felt like the right thing to do. Lalo na't I had the urge to kiss her on her forehead, kasi that's how I show that I protect her, that she's safe with me.

Mali ba?

Mali ba na ipakita ko sa kanya how much I care for her? Mali ba yung ginawa ko?

Kahit naman 'kaibigan' lang, I bet, ganun ang gagawin ng iba sa babae nilang kaibigan na umiiyak after that kind of incident.

Or is it just me?

I mean, I have many 'girl' friends, kasi sila yung mga babae na alam yung boundary ng pagiging friends lang namin, and that's how I show my care for them!

Pero bakit iba yung naging dating sa kanya?

Or it's just me over thinking?

Maybe she's just really tired and wanted to leave na that's why she did that.

Right. Ganun nga. I don't need to worry. There's nothing wrong. Everything's okay. We have no issues. Tama.

But now I'm already late for my exams so I need to hurry to my room before I get locked out.

**

Maaga kong natapos yung exam, kasi it's just Chemistry. Last test na 'to and we are done. Finalizations nalang before we finally graduate high school, and of course, our annual year ender ball.

And I did what I usually do-stare at her.

Busy parin siyang nagsasagot. Her long hair tied in a simple pony tail with some strands falling.

She should've finished that kanina pa. Hindi niya pa ba masagutan yang lahat sa pagpupuyat niya last night.

Grabe, last night. I keep on remembering it.

Kahit na wala naman talagang issue, hindi ko maiwasang isipin na baka may problema nga. And I'm not quite sure if it's with her, or with me.

As soon as the time ended, agad din siyang umalis ng room. I had the urge to follow her kaso that didn't feel so right in our situation. So I just tried to distance myself.

I think that's what's best to do right now.

So I went out of the room not knowing what to do. Since the school's day is done, I think I'll just head home.

Pero kulang talaga pag hindi ko naririnig ang pagtataray ni Crim. Daily dose ko na yun, and I don't mind getting overdosed. She is what makes my day worth calling a day.

**

Beige Crimona Samaniego

Today is the day. Exams are over and this is the day after our finals.

The day when I will finally defeat him.

I just can't help but feel excited.

ICE WILL NOW MELT! HAHAHAHA!

Enough of the evilness. I need to get to school now before I get the results late.

Right, today is the release of the results of our final exams and I am dying to know my grades. I am confident that this time, matatalo ko na talaga siya.