The transformation

Gil's POV
It was Friday night, I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom, my body would not stop trembling, I had an awful fluttery feeling in my chest, my heart wouldn't racing. I was on the verge of a panic attack. It was 11:00 at night. I locked my door because I don't want mayor dad in here seeing me like this.

Something was really wrong. Something felt off. I really didn't want to disturb Flint at this hour, but I was having these awful aches in my bones. I was sweating and having a lot of pain for some reason deep in my bones. What the heck was going on?? I can't take this anymore!!!

I dialed Flint's number and he picked up. Flint! Something is really wrong I'm having awful pains in my bones, I'm all sweaty and my heart won't stop racing! Oh no.. flint said. What's going on Gil?? I don't know! I think maybe we should go to the hospital.. Flint said I can't! I said with tears in my eyes.

What if I transform in the hospital?!? Mayor dad will find out for sure! Okay, okay, Gil breathe... it's going to be okay. Flint said. Just focus on your breathing right now, just take slow deep breaths. Flint said. I tried to slow down my breathing. Gil are you sitting down?

No.. I replied. What are you doing? Flint asked. I'm pacing around.. I replied. Okay I want you to sit down okay? Okay.. I sat down in one of my chairs. Owwww!!! I got suddenly intense sharp pains in my bones. I felt like they were being pulled from 2 sides. I felt like I was dying. Okay Gil listen to me, I'm coming over there okay? Flint said.

Okay! Please hurry flint! I don't know why I'm having so much pain! I think the full transformation is coming!!! I can't hold it back much longer Flint! It's happening TONIGHT! Okay Gil!!! Just hang tight I'm coming! I don't want mayor dad to know!!! I said in a panic. He won't Gil, it's gonna be okay, I promise. Flint said. I'm scared it's going to kill me!!!

No it won't kill you Gil! I promise your going to make it. Are you going to be okay for the next 15 minutes? Flint asked. I'll try.. I said clenching my teeth. I had no idea the transformation was going to be this painful.. I didn't even know it was going to be painful at all! Okay Gil I'll be right over just hang in there! Okay.. we hung up.

At this point I was laying on my bedroom floor trying not make any noise. I had my hand over my mouth in case I get the urge to scream. I just wanted this to be over! I was so scared! I was scared of the full transformation! What if it kills me?? I was already is so much pain. I felt like my bones were going to snap!

I was trying to fight it. This awful pain was making me fight it. My legs began to curl up. I could hear loud bone popping sounds in my body. I was just trying to breathe. How was I going to let Flint inside?? It was too painful to even walk now! I grabbed my phone and texted him the issue. He replied and said he would climb in through the window. The window??

How is he gonna get past the gate?? I thought to myself. There was nothing I could do to distract myself enough to where I could focus on anything els.. I was trying so hard to keep it in, but I was failing. Suddenly My muscles felt like they were going to tear. I felt like I was having the worst charlie horse of my life. It was in legs mostly, but it was also in my arms and kind of everywhere.

I crawled over to the window and opened it so Flint could get in. I laid back down, my hands tightly gripping the carpet on both sides of me, my teeth clenching. Was I dying? Would this transformation kill me? What if it's too much for me to handle?? I was so scared suddenly that my transformation would kill me.

About 20 minutes have passed and I was still laying there. I suddenly hear something outside my window. It was Flint! He crawled in through the window. Geez Gil you look awful! Gee thanks flint! I reply sarcastically through my clenched teeth. How did you get through the gate??