Puppy frolic

Some time later at the Shelbourne mansion:

Gil's POV
I was feeling okay now. I was feeling relief. I mean yes I still feel stress, and I'm still the same Gil Shelbourne as I've always been. I'm just embracing the wolf side of me. After all that stress and worry, I'm finally enjoying it.

I really wanted to go outside and chase the rat birds, but mayor dad said no. He shut all the windows. He wouldn't let me go to class at school at all today. I was stuck in the cage. He wouldn't even let me go outside. At least until I had full control over this.

Was I really surprised though? What did I expect? He loves being the center of attention, being known as the mayor, and being number 1, and being rich, but he doesn't like attention when it's for things he doesn't want people knowing. Like when Sam revealed mayor dads first name. He didn't like that. I guess this is kind of the same thing.

Not that it was a bad thing, people just simply don't need to know everything. I was chewing on one of my socks earlier, and mayor dad told me to not do that anymore. He gave me some kind of chewy ball from a store. I know it sounds ridiculous but when I'm in my wolf form I love it.

Especially with my fang like teeth still growing a bit I love to chew. Mayor dad didn't want to have to buy me more socks, so he gave me that instead. He told me that when he was around my age, his teeth kind of felt like that too. Very similar to a puppy. He doesn't have that issue now though, because he's been fully grown for a long time.

I haven't seen mayor dad transform in a year! I guess he's had enough experience to where he can control it better. At least that's what he confessed to Flint. Flint was right. He really is smart. I was in my wolf form. I know I'm supposed to practice controlling it, but right now I didn't want to!

I was having way too much fun. I was running around on all fours, down the hall nearly slipping. I ran into mayor dads room. Mayor dad was on the phone talking about work stuff. I was running around on all fours circling around him. Gil, what are you- ugh.. he finished the conversation, and then hung up.

My tail was wagging, I was chewing a sock. Gil no that's not a toy! I made a puppy cry/ bark sound. Suddenly mayor dad picked me up. I tried to escape by squirming out of his arms, but he was holding on tight. He held me out in front of him. He looked at my claws and fur. He inspected my entire wolf form. He saw I had sharp teeth and everything.

After a few more moments of trying to escape he finally put me down. I went back to playing around. He turned towards the window and looked out. He looked up at the sky. He looked as if he were trying to concentrate on something, then suddenly I hear him growling in discomfort. Arooooooo!

I turn around and see him in his wolf form! Dad?? You transformed.. yes Gil, I know. Mayor dad's wolf form was much bigger then mine. His fur was brown, he had bigger claws, and pretty much just a bigger everything. I began circling around mayor dad excitedly. Gil, stop that, no.

I wasn't listening, I was running around on all fours having a blast. Gil! Stop it. Then suddenly, BARK! Mayor dad let out a loud bark, it sounded much louder then mine, and more scary. Mine was like a puppy bark. Gil! He said sounding annoyed. I guess he barked at me because I wasn't listening.

Mayor dad lowered him self to all fours like me. He began walking towards me until I was against the wall, he was growling slightly. I let out a yelp. He stood back up, and went back to his human form. Gil, you have to learn to control it. And you better! People don't need to know about the town mayor and the son of the mayor being werewolves.

Okay, I reply softly. You behave yourself when we are in public! Your the son of the mayor, and I expect you to act like it! Mayor dad said, nearly yelling. I whimpered. In fact, your not going out much for quite a while! What?? Why? Mayor dad! I questioned. No Gil, not until you get this under control like I have.

I will not have a bunch of annoying people coming around and asking about this. It's none of their business! Said mayor dad. Yes mayor dad. I reply. Good. Now go to bed Gil. I went to my room and climbed in bed. I went back to my human form. I just have to practice that until I learn to fully control it.