Riddler U: Part 1

Veronica's POV:

Harley stands before us with a board of who our next target is and how we'll take them down.

Harley: "Ronnie, mystic flames to set the mood for the Kill Board?"

I smile as I create multiple floating flames around us so we can see everything.

Ivy: "It's only six people, Harls. And two of them were dead when you made this list."

Harley: "Well, I wanted to give us a head start. Like when you put your own money in the tip jar at the beginning of your barista shift. Ugh, we need power! We can't keep depending on Ronnie's powers, or she'll literally burn out. I've seen what it's like for her when that happens, and it's not pretty."

Me: "It's fine, Harley. I like being useful after being imprisoned twice and sitting around doing nothing for three weeks."

Ivy: "You were doing something, recovering from the first imprisonment. Plus, you're always useful, not just because of your powers."

Clayface: "Gotham is a wasteland. No one has reliable power."

Then, a billboard screen appears with Riddler on it.

Riddler: "Riddle me this, what's the only place in Gotham with a still-intact power plant and running water? Well, it's right here! At Riddle U! Where the young and promising can charge their cell phones and their brains. Right, girls?"

Female Students: "Yes, Dean Riddler."

One of the girls takes a sip from a water fountain.

Barbara: "Now, that's clean water."

Fingers crossed, he's our next target. I'm not exactly sure what my decision is on accepting his apology from when I was in the ice, but Harley promised not to kill him until I do, so I still technically have time to figure it out.

Harley: "That asshole's the only one with water and power. We're gonna kill him next-"

Me: "Harley, that wasn't the deal."

Harley: "Can't I kill him just a little for breakin' your heart?"

Me: "We've been over this. I need to make a concise, rational decision on whether or not to give Riddler a second chance, and I can't do that if he's dead."

Harley: "Fine. Ronnie, Ivy, hope you're vaccinated for HPV, 'cause we're going to college."

Ivy: "Harley, you know we're too old to get the HPV vaccine, right?"

Harley: "Ok, here's the plan. We pretend to be coeds, sneak into Riddle U, kidnap Riddler, maybe go to a sick party, and then we have all the power and water to ourselves. What are you gonna charge first? I'm gonna blow dry my hair."

King Shark: "Won't Riddler recognize Ronnie?"

Me: "Not exactly."

I shape-shift into a college-aged girl with purple hair, green eyes, and other minor physical differences to throw Riddler off my scent.

Clayface: "As an actor, I know a thing or two about acting. To go undercover you must become the cover. So much so that you can no longer even remember your true self. Like a young Mr. Jonathan Depp in the television series, 21 Jump Street, and a very old Mr. Jonathan Depp in the feature film 21 Jump Street."