No Ivy in Team: Part 3/83rd Annual Villy Awards: Part 1

Veronica's POV:

Riddler: "Yay, congrats. You got it. Fuck you!"

Me: "Riddler, we've been over this. Constantly."

Harley: "Wait. Why does that voice sound so familiar?"

I smirk as I remove my mask and pull back my hood.

All but Ivy: "Veronica?"

Me: "Surprise!"

Ivy: "Alyssa Greene. I thought that was a little on the nose."

I glance to Riddler with a smirk.

Me: "So, Ivy, what did you think of my plan?"

Ivy: "This was your idea?"

Me: "Yeah. I thought you could use a slight push in the right direction. So, I called Riddler, set up a commercial that I knew would get Harley's attention, and built everything around the lesson to which you eventually came. We improvised the 'near death experience' part when we found out the Bat Family was coming. I never intended for you guys to die, but the Bats would've been nice."

Ivy: "I...don't know what to say except, thank you."

Me: "Hey, what are sisters for? Now, please exit to the right and leave the upper view to collect your photo and mug."

Riddler: "11 characters!"

Riddler shuts off the screen as I wave.

{Time skip}

The crew and I stand behind Ivy as she gives the serum another try.

Harley: "You've got this, Ive. We are all here for you."

Ivy drops some purple liquid into the beaker with an sigh.

Ivy: "If I fail, I fail. And we'll try again tomorrow, right?"

Ivy places a drop into the soil between a crack and the concrete floor, and another small dandelion creature erupts from it, but it doesn't mutate this time.

Me: "You did it, Ivy!"

Harley rushes to give Ivy a hug.

Harley: "Oh, you are such a smoke show the you're planning."

Suddenly, the plant explodes and disintegrates into the ground. Ivy panics as the mall starts to shake violently.

Ivy: "Run!"

I teleport everyone out before the mall crumbles, except I forgot Frank.

Harley: "Is anyone hurt? Suffering from current traumatic stress disorder?"

Then, Frank emerges from the rubble, emitting a green glow as he grows legs and levitates in the air.

Frank: "I am a God!"

Yep, we're back in business.

{Time skip; Photo above is Veronica's dress for the Villy Awards}

Catwoman's been letting the crew crash at her place since she's temporarily living with her new boyfriend. I walk up to Ivy's makeshift lab with some exciting news. I'm up the stairs when I hear Harley screaming.

Me: "Twin mode activated! What do we got? Cat-apocalypse, accidentally ate their food, broke another faberge egg?"

Harley: "I can't find the damn unsubscribe button in this email. It just pisses me off."