It's A Swamp Thing: Part 3/Batman Begins Forever: Part 1

Veronica's POV:

We head back to Swamp Thing's shack to cool off, so to speak, and figure out how to deepen Ivy's connection with the Green.

Nora: "I've really learned a lot these last 2 days. You can barter coke for almost anything, and maybe I don't have to live the life I lost all at once. Oh, my goodness! Did you guys do this on purpose to get me back on track? Set up this whole thing with Ivy in New Orleans and Fred?"

Me: "Uh, sure."

Nora walks off to leave while I walk over to Swamp Thing.

Me: "Hey, you ok? We can have our yearly session now if you want."

Swamp Thing: "Nah, maybe later. Right now, we have bigger things to do. Like your bachelorette party! And, you know, finding Frank."

Ivy: "Yeah. So, do you really think you can use the green to help me find Frank?"

Swamp Thing: "I don't need to help you. The only thing stopping you was your fears. When you open your heart and your mind completely you can always access the Green. You're ready."

Ivy smiles as she closes her eyes to access the Green. When she's done, her look shifts to one of shock. It turns out Frank's kidnapper is...

Bruce Wayne.

{Skipping over 'Another Sharkley Adventure' because I feel like Veronica would stay behind to take care of Ivy and provide more energy for her to safely access The Green}

After a few days and one super awesome bachelorette party, the three of us return to Gotham to find out that Joker's been elected Mayor. While that's quite a shock, we've got more significant problems, like convincing the recently captured-by-us Bruce Wayne to tell us where and why he has Frank. Right now, we have him hung upside-down on a rope as Harley threatens him with her bat.

Harley: "Bam! Biff! Pow! Zoom! Boom! Kachow! Uh, these are just some of the noises you'll hear when I beat your shockingly flat ass if you don't spill where the hell Frank is!"

Bruce: "Who's Frank?"

Harley: "You know damn well who Frank is, and you better squeal, Richie Rich."

Bruce: "You won't kill me."

Harley: "Oh, and why's that?"

Bruce: "Dead men tell no tales."

Ivy: "Oh, we'll see."

Ivy wraps her vines around Bruce's throat, and just as she's about to send one through his eye, she relents with an annoyed sigh.

Ivy: "Damn it!"

Me: "Don't wanna talk, huh? Well, I could always take a peek into your undoubtedly egotistical mind."

Bruce: "You can only do that with help since pre-New New Gotham."

Harley: "Hey! My sister is more powerful, more talented, more-"

Me: "He's right, Harls."

Harley: "And-Wait, what?"

Me: *sighs* "After having my mind messed with for a week and several tests to make sure, my mind-reading skills, though still intact, have gotten weaker than they used to be. We need help, and as much as I hate to say this, only one person can.