Finding Mr. Right: Part 3

Veronica's POV:

So, Superman came, but so did Robin. Little parasite crashed the party, according to the livestream. This really puts a damper on what I just walked into. The entire living room is covered in balloons, streamers, a stroller with a card inside, and a 'Congratulations!' banner. Harley walks into the apartment with a gasp.

Harley: "Oh my God! Ronnie, you're pregnant? And I'm gonna be an aunt? Oh!-*pulls me into a hug*-This is gonna be so bad for a career, but so good for your Instagram. Does Riddler know?"

I gently pull away with an annoyed look.

Me: "No, because I'm not pregnant."

Harley: "Aw, no baby?"

Me: "No, I didn't do this. I just walked in. But, there is a card addressed to you."

Harley picks the card up and opens it to find a pop-up baby with red eyes, and Joker's pre-recorded voice.

Joker: "Congrats on 'Robin' the cradle. From all your 'never-going-to-be-your, friends at the Legion of Doom."

Harley tosses the card into the air as it self-destructs, dusting the room with ash that goes everywhere.

Ivy: "Well, this room was missing a dusting of ash everywhere."

Harley: "Alright, that's it. Enough of this shit. We're killing Robin."

Me: "Harley, you can't kill him."

Harley: "Don't think I can kill a 12-year old? After what he said to you, I will smash in his face with a bat like a watermelon!"

Me: "No. no, no. I believe you have as much capability to kill him as I would. But, if you did, you validate what everyone's saying about Robin being your nemesis."

King Shark: "Also, you'd both be child killers, which some may argue is worse."

Harley: "Except, I've got a plan."

{Time skip}

I'm not gonna bore you guys with the details, so here's the basics of Harley's plan. We hang Robin over a tank containing King Shark. Shark pretends to leap out and try to bite him, Robin's scared shitless, and confesses that he lied.

Harley: "You're gonna die, Robin! Admit it! Admit we never battled, I never asked you to be my nemesis."

Robin: "Unhand me, you second-hand villain freaks."

Me: "Not until you tell the truth about us."

Robin: "Why would I ever tell the truth? I'm Gotham's little sweet potato pie. Those rubes will believe anything I say."

The curtain behind him falls to reveal that we're actually on the set of Tawny's talk show.

Psycho & I: "Busted!"

Harley: "You hear that, Tawny? He admitted he lied."

Robin: "Tawny?! You set me up, Quinn."

Tawny: "My oh my! How the sweet potato pie has crumbled."

Harley: "So, as everyone can see, I could've killed him any time I wanted. But I didn't 'cause he's a kid and kids are gross. Also, he is not our nemesis."